CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Post by Asmodeous »

Insider wrote:Everyone thinks that Jony is cheater...but, trust me, he is simply PvP-boss ;)
Lol no, no he isn't. Most high lvls under his level actually consistantly kill him with ease. Its the fact he still runs as fast after about 3 applications of the slow spell.

Theres a whole list of things, a few of us would have to talk again on it. On the people that do beat him, like mike. He accuses of auto tapping and sends some pretty bad messages to them. For anyone who saya that he doesn't do this. I can happily show you.

A lot say he hacks. Some say he hacks subtely, some say he doesnt. Maybe he knows one trick no one else does. Thats fine but it doesnt change the fact that hes the best at bailing out of a scenario... also the best at being led into a castle too lol.
Insider

Post by Insider »

Sometimes he has slow net, or when another guy plays his acc, Iso.
Runs? Still part of good PvP. Ikr its not good to run, but the aim of running - to survive. And he survives, so he wins :)

Btw im sure one of next updates will fix famous PvP issues, creator knows about these problems ;)
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Asmodeous wrote:
Insider wrote:Everyone thinks that Jony is cheater...but, trust me, he is simply PvP-boss ;)
Lol no, no he isn't. Most high lvls under his level actually consistantly kill him with ease. Its the fact he still runs as fast after about 3 applications of the slow spell.

Theres a whole list of things, a few of us would have to talk again on it. On the people that do beat him, like mike. He accuses of auto tapping and sends some pretty bad messages to them. For anyone who saya that he doesn't do this. I can happily show you.
xD, anti-slow-spell boots! This observation has been noted by many! Something is rotten in Denmark, I feel it in the air, water, earth! xD
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

personally i believe he/she has very good reflexes, high speed device and a great connection.
he also knows all the tricks and picks up new ones fast.
if he usez an auto clicker in pvp is not that important since amount is limited to 7/sec. i cant do that with my connection ad reflexes but others can.

in pvp he heals and attacks and im.not sure if u could program an autoclicker to do that alterating in different intervals depending on the situation. tome it looks like a human doing this and not a machine.

The only thing which i find strange is the observation that he still runs fast after being slowed.this should not be possible without a hack. this is one area that should be checked in logs (does log slow speed of movement?) and investigated if someone reports it.

as a last comment. jony is a bstrd if u are lower lvls if he kills them. he diesnt need his skills here.

but for higher lvls like other 1000+ its great fun to pvp him alone or in groups. nothing gives as much satisfaction as finaly killing jony, even if u have to die 3 times to do it. ft need its 'evil' characters, and jony is king. (Some might mention Doom, but he has his own kind of honour and is both feared and loved, killing all at certain times and tanking for them helping them lvl the next day).
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Honestly this whole "hes running just as fast after being slowed heaps" has gotten us nowhere. Weve mentioned it enough times and apparently nothings wrong. So were stuck living with this.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Im convinced he uses Auto Clicker. And as blitz said he prolly toned it down. i know i would after being looked into. And are you sure it was REAL JONY using when you tested him. Cause only the Real Jony uses Auto Clicker. There are 3-4 people that i know of that uses JONY. I can always tell when it is REAL JONY cause he is only one who can kill me 1v1. I have about 600 more points than him. No matter gow is stats ate i would either have more HP or MANA than him. I shouldnt have trouble killing him 1v1.

But when REAL JONY on only time his spells stop are when he moves. Now thats a little funny to me. And you can tell he uses PC couse how he mis clicks and walks past.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Watch what happens half the time when you slow him. Still runs normal speed. Sure lets say he did set up a clicker to activate when his character stopped moving. That wouldnt be so bad. Its the "hes been slowed 4 or so times and is still running normally" thats the annoying bit.

Its not like an auto clicker actually helps in pvp except for getting a few spells off immediately after standing still. Its also not like anything you could possibly do with one is going to benifit you in the game either. Because odds are someone calls a mod who just ports you and sees if your clicking legit or not.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I believe the running normal while slowed has to do with the devil skin its self. The mob devil has speed boost right? Maybe some how it messes with the slow spell. Letting them walk normal
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

that's a really good theory imo - - so good that kollex and I just tested it, just in case..... but no - devil skins get slowed just fine.

BTW, I should point out that by testing this, I am not, in any way, saying that Jony has some immunity to slow.... we've never witnessed it or seen any evidence of any wrongdoing in that regard - - I was simply following up on player concerns ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
KOREA

Post by KOREA »

Hi all,
be sure that Jony isn,t using auto clicker or any other app. He even doesn,t know how to change his acc pass. usually I do it for him. Just he,s good in pvp. Almost 2 years ...from lvl 50 till now he,s in pvp................killing...fighing...etc.
Language spoken: English, Polish, Persian.