BUILD LIMIT?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jive

BUILD LIMIT?

Post by Jive »

sooo says DR cant build anymore?... rash trailer park has like 14 builds few walls... i drop a wall still says im at build limit?... when did build 8 40 wall change?... and now why has been changed so DR cant build?... im confused... was it changed so a trailer park could b built then changed again so DR couldnt build?... and come on the wall with diffrent clan name is being abused and no ones being punished... theres pics showing "tapok" aka mike a sold accnt buildin walls with new clan names... DR stays within limits... if anyone wants to know why theres drops in pvp its cuz DR made it happen... 90% of good changes are cuz of DR... now explain why rash has 15+ buildings but DR cant build please...
}-)
rearrow

Re: BUILD LIMIT?

Post by rearrow »

i wondered about tbebuild limit too.
it used tobe 5 castles or towers max.

as a more general problem;

rules and limits are constabtly changed.
but these changes are not posted on forum or in rules section.

when i complained about trappi g with walls i was told that yes it was forbidden when walls were introduced but not anymore since tge game had changed. fair enough, but then that change should be published on forum. i did not use this tactic because it was forbidden and i try to play by both theletter and spirit of the law.

now u never know wghich rules still apply, which limitations are there except by trying break them and see if u get away with it.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

So can we find out whats going to happen and what the exact building rules are along with whatever variables may exist that allow you to put/not to put a castle/tower somewhere? Like having too many walls... or putting less walls and having one more buildong etc?

Like a complete stickeyed proper write up of clan buildings and how the exact system works?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

there was a bug today allowing for building over the limit - it has been fixed. the limits are the same as they were. 8 buildings plus 40 walls (with additional limits on how many can be built at once)

the bug today has left 5 clans with buildings over that limit. they will be contacted asap about how that issue will be dealt with.

sorry for the confusion, I hope this helps
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

YO BLITZ.
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT MY FT FAMILY!!!!!

text edited a bit by blitz
Jive

Post by Jive »

today?... so rash built 7 towers 500 in a day?... wow very impressive indeed
}-)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

blitzcraig wrote:there was a bug today allowing for building over the limit - it has been fixed. the limits are the same as they were. 8 buildings plus 40 walls (with additional limits on how many can be built at once)

the bug today has left 5 clans with buildings over that limit. they will be contacted asap about how that issue will be dealt with.

sorry for the confusion, I hope this helps
1 i asume that these limits are per map.
2)
on the mid top map raw has 5 towers, 2 castles and 2 farms. thats 9 buildings. and we build the last one maybe a week ago. maybe farms are different?
looks like that bug was there a lot longer. rash has gone over the 8 building even earlier. 15 buildings is almost double .

3)
furthermore with limits and changes not being published u cant blame them. very hard to deal with in a fair way.
kollex

Post by kollex »

Jive,
the bug didn't happen 'today'.
but today is the situation, where some clans are left with more than limit.
the bug obviously was introduced some time in the past, after which some clans have expanded.

rearrow,
> the limits ARE per-map, though I'm trying to push to end this, because otherwise it'll never be enough space for new clans no matter the number of maps - big and strong clans will always take over. with total limit they'll have to choose between presence and domination.

>the changes to limits could not be published, because they were not intended, but were, in fact, a bug.
and no, farms are included into the total limit.

also, I must say that this is in small part on you too. as some of you have noticed and all of us understand, it takes more that a day to build several new structures over the limit. if we were told about it before, we'd investigate the matter earlier, and fixed the bug. so you see, the policy 'quietly stick up to the letter and spirit of the law' does not work sometimes. it's not nature, things do not 'fix themselves' here. we need to notice something first.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

well said kollex - I have nothing to add except, yes, I should have said "a bug was DISCOVERED BY US AFTER A REPORT ABOUT TOO MANY BUILDINGS FROM ONE CLAN today..." this would have been a more precise statement ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

thanx kollex.

clear answer...
but it illustrates my main point.

i have been away some time and was told that the trapping with walls was now allowed because the game had changed.

i also noticed that my archer speed advantage was gone. couldnt find an amouncement about that too.

Since there is no list anywhere of 'current rules and limits, it is impossible to know when u notice a change( like being able to build) if this is a bug or an intended change.

I think u supported my idea of 5 months ago to publish changes in one list in the general rules section as they were made.
not a new subject there. just a constantly updated list of 'current rules, limits and best practice' . if u login to the forum you can immediately see if this list has changed and can check what the change is.
if u encounter something new in game (like change in limits) and its not in the list u can msg a mod.