BUILD LIMIT?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: BUILD LIMIT?

Post by Asmodeous »

Well said kollex, presence or domination. However cant agree that a bug left so long that saying some of its on us and for you guys to do anything you need to notice it first.

This shouldnt have happened in the first place, the fact that the towers are these lvls means someone whether it be a mod whos been on the map, an admin or a player. Someones seen something. No one however counted the amount of buildings until it became outrageous.

This is on whoever built them. We all know theres a cap on buildings. Theres 0 excuse not to know.

I approached a builder today. I accounted for the language barrier but as soon as he tried to make me sympathise with him. I knew he knew what he was doing. And that he knew it was wrong.

He kept building even after being told. I checked hours later. Still there. I cant say for others if they were intentionally doing this or not. I never saw em. But this guy was. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Odds are he'l get away with it "it wasnt posted in our forum" so why not sticky it into all forums just incase it happens again?
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

blitzcraig wrote:there was a bug today allowing for building over the limit - it has been fixed. the limits are the same as they were. 8 buildings plus 40 walls (with additional limits on how many can be built at once)

the bug today has left 5 clans with buildings over that limit. they will be contacted asap about how that issue will be dealt with.

sorry for the confusion, I hope this helps
Good day. we are really very sorry. We had no idea about the clan building limits. Nowhere did we find any literature explicitly indicating/suggesting such a rule. We were ignorant in this regard. We consider it our fault. We offer our sincere apologies, however. Had we known that such and such a rule exist, the scenario would have been different, we would not have incurred loss of many towers and castles, we would have focused on the allowed number of buildings, we would have been in possession of 1000+ towers/castles. That would have been more rewarding and satisfying for us and for the rest of FT players.

The staff members shall find us co-operating, friendly, and cheerful. We would happily accept any loss of property/resources/territory.

Our slogan is: Let the heaven fall, but justice be done!! :)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

in general section u can find the decision regarding buildings over the limit.

It does not state what the limit is lol.
please add that.

since its locked i ask here to.give clans a few days to decide what to sell. and where the levels should be added. dukes might want to consult their lords and allies. I know I will.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

rearrow wrote: i have been away some time and was told that the trapping with walls was now allowed because the game had changed.
how told you? not the staff team ^^ those are the only one, who can provide save information here.
rearrow wrote: i also noticed that my archer speed advantage was gone. couldnt find an amouncement about that too.
it was announced.
Since there is no list anywhere of 'current rules and limits, it is impossible to know when u notice a change( like being able to build) if this is a bug or an intended change.
check game help and also, global infos. as always, we are volunteers and cannot react within a few hours. today, i update the help file with new rules, too.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Gandalf wrote:
rearrow wrote: i have been away some time and was told that the trapping with walls was now allowed because the game had changed.
how told you? not the staff team ^^ those are the only one, who can provide save information here.

Admin told me in reply to my report of massed wall trapping . he also told me that GM is discussing chances to game mechanism to prevent it in the future. but that thefact that trapping
was forbidden when walls were introduced could not be used as an argument to say its forbidden now suince the game has changed.

rearrow wrote: i also noticed that my archer speed advantage was gone. couldnt find an amouncement about that too.
it was announced.

i didnt find it. its hard to find a new post and read through each one completely if you have been away.
I also noticed posts seem to disapear
Since there is no list anywhere of 'current rules and limits, it is impossible to know when u notice a change( like being able to build) if this is a bug or an intended change.
check game help and also, global infos. as always, we are volunteers and cannot react within a few hours. today, i update the help file with new rules, too.
thats what i do daily although i keep forgetting help.
the limit is metioned in help file as 8 building limit.
In reality it is (and has always been) 8 buildings on each clan map. so it should say limit 24 buildings with a maximum of 8/clanmap.

im suggesting a best practice procedure. one sticky list of current rules/ limits.if a rule or limit or mechanism is changed, removed or introduced. write that there just Before or Direct after this is done.
this only takes a few seconds.

if we see a change anf its not there we will know its a bug or test and can report it.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

the limit is metioned in help file as 8 building limit.
In reality it is (and has always been) 8 buildings on each clan map. so it should say limit 24 buildings with a maximum of 8/clanmap.
thank you, i add that now.

also, i like the current game rules post here on forum. after i finished the game help, i will make a post about it. that post, we can simply comment, if anything changes. so you have the game help plus, if its outdated, short comments about it.

does that help?
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

excellent..
i did just see it. looks great. i will comment and makesuggestions when im.a bit less drunk lol. ;)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Does anyone know what the current build limit is or where I can find this information?
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Current build limit is 11 buildings and 50 walls/gates per clan, and each clan can only build on a single clan map.

Not like that stops some players from simply making more clans, and continuing to try to dominate the game.