eclipse shows his true self

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

eclipse shows his true self

Post by rearrow »

its clear now.
jony in godz.
and yesterday kgb
and before rash.
everytime eclipse duke or lord/spokesman.
its clear all his talk about fair play, reporting bugs, etc is just talk. we all knew about jony, he is at least honest about how he plays.
Eclipse

Re: eclipse shows his true self

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:its clear now.
jony in godz.
and yesterday kgb
and before rash.
everytime eclipse duke or lord/spokesman.
its clear all his talk about fair play, reporting bugs, etc is just talk. we all knew about jony, he is at least honest about how he plays.
Please act your age, not your shoe size. Whether Jony is in GODZ or not, I am attacked/wall-spammed/verbally abused by Raw/Dr/Trio/Legend/Trek/7DS, so adding Jony to clan amounts to nothing. It does not make any difference, neither this act is morally impure.

My Real Self??

If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own. They start making negative judgmental assumptions about people they encounter but they forget that the wise won't buy into other people’s perceptions of who they are and what they are capable of. Instead, they would bypass a person’s public persona and see who they are in their highest expression!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

well u were the one always telling me u dont abuse bugs,report flaws and help others.jony dont realy fit that bill.hes kinda opposite
u claimed to have joined rash to.protect them.frombeing deztroyed. now you get the biggest clankiller and towerkiller in your clan. yeah its showing your true colours....
Bence

Post by Bence »

If I know right eclipse dont attack towers/castles.
Thats all what I can say about it.

And something else: I like raw. There anre many kind ppls. I dont have problem with them. I have problem with dr, lgnd and trio. They always kill low lvls and n00b clans. Thats what I call unfair.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
James142

Post by James142 »

Bence, not trying to be a jerk but, once you make a clan, or join one, you are opening your self to free PvP... if you are in a clan, you can and will be killed by other clans... and about eclipse, he does attack castles/towers...
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Bence

Post by Bence »

I know right. Anyways many lvl 20 players create clan. They just want to enjoy the game. Not have to kill them.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Jive

Post by Jive »

secret clans would fix this... M59 was a 1995 mmorpg that I played for many years... it had secret clan option... just sayin... ive posted idea before so wont repeat
}-)