MUST READ, OK?

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

OP Archer

MUST READ, OK?

Post by OP Archer »

I created a 2nd map. Now I don´t know how to send it to you. Compbatant, if you are reading this please put me your email and I can send it to you. Also tell me how to send it because besides loading it on the editor, I can´t manipulate it whatsoever. UGH! It´s tirimg. Also I wanna know something: developing stuff that gets used to the game gives you special skins, but skins only? I´d like somelvls ( 2greedy4me).

( This goes to compbatant ) :

Telll me your opinion about it and remember: YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTHING BUT FOR ME, THAT MAP IS MADE FOR EVERY KIND OF LVLS, THAT´S WHY THERE ARE WOLVES, RATS, SOUTHERN MUSHYMANS AND DEATHS, BUT IF YOU FEEL TO CHANGE ANYTHING, DO SO.

( This goes to moddes, admins, players, in general ) :

Tell me what kind of expect about what kind of map I created but knowing tthe enemies already... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... oh and MUST WRITE, no speechless views. Thats it, bye y´all!!
Insider

Re: MUST READ, OK?

Post by Insider »

You can send a private message(PM) to anyone on this forum, and to compbatant also. Open user's profile and click "Write Private Message" button :)

If I were you, I would upload map to cloud storage(like Google Drive or Dropbox), and send link to it via PM to Gandalf or compbatant :)

If you want to send it via email - use dm.game.studio@gmail.com .

And last - you will get your reward if your map will be accepted. It can be level, skin, or item. But only if map will be accepted ;)

Good luck!
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

So how do I upload it to dropbox?.. DAAAM SO SHORT THINGEH FOR ME SO I´LL WRITE POINTLESS, UNNECESARY AND USESLESS TALKING TO EXTEND THIS KIND OF COMMENT ABOUT A I HAVE NO IDEA ( BLAH, BLAH, BAHLAHALLQHSLQUOSGLCUIWGEFIUEG2LIGU
Insider

Post by Insider »

OP Archer wrote:So how do I upload it to dropbox?.. DAAAM SO SHORT THINGEH FOR ME SO I´LL WRITE POINTLESS, UNNECESARY AND USESLESS TALKING TO EXTEND THIS KIND OF COMMENT ABOUT A I HAVE NO IDEA ( BLAH, BLAH, BAHLAHALLQHSLQUOSGLCUIWGEFIUEG2LIGU
I am not Google to answer such simple questions ;)