Finish "Houses" storyline first for awesome reward!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: Finish "Houses" storyline first for awesome reward!

Post by rearrow »

then get 15 languages in gm team.
NOT PLAYERS without restrictions.

ur opening the safe in front of some volunteers and tell them not to take any of the gold.

u say 50% of players is non-english speaking.
while the game language is/was english.
50% of playwrs cant folliw up gm instructions.
INSANE
each player must be able to follow up gm instructions, hence speak some english. so translation beforehand is not necessary.

but just ignore all this. like all calls about players blocking, cheating, stealing etc.
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

Why adding a reward? The reward will OBVIOUSLY GO TO LV4000 WHY MAKING REWARDS AND NOT FIXING GAME??!?!
Insider

Post by Insider »

OP Archer wrote:Why adding a reward? The reward will OBVIOUSLY GO TO LV4000 WHY MAKING REWARDS AND NOT FIXING GAME??!?!
Blitzcraig already answered about fixing the game:
blitzcraig wrote:this update is totally independent from other, more important updates... this one does not take away from or delay the other
Insider

Post by Insider »

rearrow wrote:then get 15 languages in gm team.
NOT PLAYERS without restrictions.

ur opening the safe in front of some volunteers and tell them not to take any of the gold.

u say 50% of players is non-english speaking.
while the game language is/was english.
50% of playwrs cant folliw up gm instructions.
INSANE
each player must be able to follow up gm instructions, hence speak some english. so translation beforehand is not necessary.

but just ignore all this. like all calls about players blocking, cheating, stealing etc.
Well. In one post you are shouting about bad GMs, and here you want us to get many, bot not trusted GMs without experience?

There are about 4000 languages in the world, should we get 4000 people who dont know about game and we cant trust them?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I see this has spiraled out of control lol... saying a level 4000 player would obviously finish first is silly... but that aside, there are a lot of worthwhile points here, so I don't want to just delete the whole thread. with that said, I don't see Lot of benefit in keeping it open after going so far off its intended purpose either,so I'll lock it and start a new one when I have some idea about content being released to beta testers (or to everybody, whichever way it goes)

as for the contest and reward, I'll give it some thought and we'll talk about if we can still do it in a fair way ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏