this game uses free content [edited by gandalf]

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

OP Archer

this game uses free content [edited by gandalf]

Post by OP Archer »

Check on google play "Mage rpg" and check the pics. COPY PASTE

If this topic gets deleted and I get banned that's a clear reason to start screenshotting and sending it to the game's mail to see that they are beeing stolen
Trusted

Re: this game uses free content [edited by gandalf]

Post by Trusted »

OP Archer wrote:Check on google play "Mage rpg" and check the pics. COPY PASTE

If this topic gets deleted and I get banned that's a clear reason to start screenshotting and sending it to the game's mail to see that they are beeing stolen
Yes but this is not stolen it's open source.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Just checked it out. Honestly if you dont believe it. Check it out. OP is right. Theyve got a few models from FT. Others look incredibly similar. Looks like a possible ripoff
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Just for information FT use sprite of reiner's tileset and it's open source so everyone can use it,
please stop to say that FT copy this app.
Thanks
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Trusted, that's correct.. . FT is not stealing from them, nor are they stealing from FT. Both are using some of the same open source material, that's all. OP Archer, before making such accusations in the future, perhaps you should check to see if you know what you're talking about. Check the credits for FT, see where some of the material (graphics, sounds etc) has come from and see if they may be used by multiple developers. If that's too much work, ask somebody who might know instead of jumping to incorrect conclusions and making accusations of illegal activity. I'm not entirely sure why you act the way you do, but you are becoming a true nuisance on the forum... please stop.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

http://www.reinerstilesets.de/

reiner created great content and gave it to community for free. even you may use it for commercial reasons.

if you check the credits in the game, he has a huge remark there since the beginning of this game.

this post will be not deleted so fast, but OP Archer got banned as he spoke of ^^ not for this post alone, but for many many other bad behaviours recently.

i hope, he thinks about his actions, too.

his characters in the game will stay jailed, too.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German