PET KILLER

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja

Re: PET KILLER

Post by The Houstaaja »

"I dont break rules" what about your multiple mutes and jail? That kinda tells that it's other way around.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

Houstaja that was the past . I havnt been jailed or nothin in quite awhile now. Now i just kill pets all day and ppl that atack me. No cussin. Nothin. Jus good ole killing
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Kek i saw you 2 or 3 days ago and you were muted. Of course it's different story, if you are permamuted and got that status a while ago.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Sydhe

Post by Sydhe »

Purposely dragging spawn on pets clearly parked out of the way is wrong. Monstercat warned DEADNIGHT, yet it continued, he was reported again and it will be dealt with. In the meantime, SAVAGED, nobody has to dirty your name since you do an awesome job of it all by yourself. You AND your alts cause trouble just to PVP! So you can get gear for your numerous alts or sell for gold, you've said so yourself. Put the blame where it belongs instead of YOUR INTERPRETATION of game rules to justify your inappropriate, childish behavior.
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

sydhe your a hater.. lol i just play game. andddd ask admin. killing pets is OK.
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

SAVAGED, please dont misunderstanding us. Not always its ok. Please read carefuly on forum imputs about it.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Bence

Post by Bence »

Sobota spawned many wolfes to kill ny pets. I said him I will report. Insiders suddenly appeared and asked what will I report. I said I want to report sobota kill my pets. Insiders said it is not forbidden unfortunately.
An other situation: chinese brang warlocks on my pets. My pets died. I said something what I dont want repet. Kilkerbunny appeared and saidI will get muted next time. Okay true. I used bad language. He/she has right. I asked him/her about petkilling. Why is it not forbidden? Answer was next: I have to put pets on safety place. There is only one problem. No safety place... Pls fix petkilling problem. It is very annoying. I buy the pets to bring resources, not to waste time.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Leone

Post by Leone »

I've used pets for quests before new backpack but never otherwise exactly for the issues described here. I consider them a liability. Do you *really* need that much backpack space? Just another worry.
Jive

Post by Jive »

im reading thinkin blah blah blah im a dirty b**** .... buck up butter cup... pets are a risk... this savge cat is a mini jony wannabe... send me ingame info when hes outlaw ill keep him busy
}-)