GM'S CAN YOU RELEASE DOOMBOTS & DOOMED MAGE FROM PRISON?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: GM'S CAN YOU RELEASE DOOMBOTS & DOOMED MAGE FROM PRISON?

Post by blitzcraig »

I can usually decipher your gibberish, but I confess... you've won this round - I cannot translate this one into a coherent thought
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Jive

Post by Jive »

he said you suck as a mod and abuse the power given to you with trust... how was that hard to understand noob
}-)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yeah, I got some of that... I guess I was thrown off by the opening statement "Well craig. Then reimburse the money paid for on THANOS, DOOMED, & DOOMBOTS"

Notice, it makes no sense whatsoever because my comment had nothing to do with any of those accounts... If you two would just commit to following basic rules of discourse, we could communicate with each other much more efficiently :)

I'll leave this thread open for 1 more day so you guys have one last chance to publicly display your disdain for me without having to start a new one... then I will lock it since it is clearly not going to achieve anything constructive for anybody.

anyway, thank you so much for clearing that up :D

EDIT - Jive, I guess you'll have to reply from another account.... I had to ban this one for a week after reading some of your other posts. Please note, it was not for this one :)
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

THE POINT I WAS MAKING WAS/IS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS QUICK WITH WITTY COMEDBACKS BUT YOU CANNOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT REIMBURSEMENT OF MONEY PAID TO OBTAIN LVLS ON AN ACCOUNT. YOU CAN MUTE, JAIL, TELEPORT, WARN PLAYERS ABOUT BEHAVIOR INSTANTLY BUT YOU PAWN THAT RESPONSIBILITY OF LETTING ACCOUNTS OUT OF JAIL OFF TO ANOTHER GM. YOU CATER TO THOSE, PLAYERS, THAT YOU LIKE YET DO NOT FOR OTHERS. TO GO BACK A FEW POSTS YOU SAID"EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT GLITCH & HAS FOR A LONG TIME" I SAID "EVERYONE",WICH INCLUDES EVERY PLAYER, IS A BOLD STATEMENT. I HAVE FOUND THAT NO ONE I HAVE ASKED AT LVL 7 HAS HAD ANYWHERE NEAR 100 POTIONS.SO ALL THIS FORUM FIGHTING IS POINTLESS REALLY. JUST ENJOY ALL THE REPORTS OF DOOM KILLIN ANY ONE NEAR HIS LVLS. JUST TRYING TO HET MY 20,000TH PVP KILL, IN WITCH IS ONLY A WEEKK AWAY.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

"BUT YOU CANNOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT REIMBURSEMENT OF MONEY PAID TO OBTAIN LVLS ON AN ACCOUNT" - that's simply untrue... I literally just helped with 10 levels (same account) less than 5 minutes ago.. I believe that's the 4th or 5th person I've helped with that exact issue this week.

"YOU CATER TO THOSE, PLAYERS, THAT YOU LIKE YET DO NOT FOR OTHERS" also entirely untrue... have you any evidence of this whatsoever? If so, you should present it to Gandalf and El Majo because it would be a really bad abuse of my position.

As for the bug report - if you're trying to be helpful, then please just report it (again... I recognize that you've reported it before at least once, likely more) instead of spamming various threads in various topics with pictures

as for the pvp kills... I don't know... congratulations?
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

WHY WE FORUM FIGHT I DUNNO.
Attachments
RELEASE THE MAD TITAN!
RELEASE THE MAD TITAN!
FB_IMG_1441639674336.jpg (45.79 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
DR DOOMBOT

Post by DR DOOMBOT »

Release my minions from jail and then we can discuss your surrender FT!
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

OK FINE! REIMBURSE DOOM FOR ALL LVLS & SKIN BOUGHT FOR & THANOS, INCLUDING BACK PACK, & DOOMED (MAGE), & DOOMBOTS JAILED WITHOUT A RELEASE DATE FROM GM'S OR CREATOR. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS BUT DOOM SO BE HASTY ABOUT IT. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, WITCH TRANSLATES INTO $100 OR SO, DOOM WILL CONTINUE THE ONSLAUGHT OF NEW PLAYERS. MAKE HASTE IN YOUR DECISION GM'S. THIS WILL NOT END WELL UNLESS DEMANDS ARE FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH. BE CAREFUL UPON READING THIS POST, SO YOU DO NOT MAKE AN EMOTIONAL DECISION INSTEAD OF THE DECISION YOU SHOULD MAKE.
EMOTIONS DO NOT CARE IF MASTERCARD IS REIMBURSED. NEW PLAYERS QUITTING DOES, IN FACT, HAVE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COMPENSATION FOR CREATOR.

RELEASE THE MAD TITAN!!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

DOOMSDAY wrote:OK FINE! REIMBURSE DOOM FOR ALL LVLS & SKIN BOUGHT FOR & THANOS, INCLUDING BACK PACK, & DOOMED (MAGE), & DOOMBOTS JAILED WITHOUT A RELEASE DATE FROM GM'S OR CREATOR. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS BUT DOOM SO BE HASTY ABOUT IT. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, WITCH TRANSLATES INTO $100 OR SO, DOOM WILL CONTINUE THE ONSLAUGHT OF NEW PLAYERS. MAKE HASTE IN YOUR DECISION GM'S. THIS WILL NOT END WELL UNLESS DEMANDS ARE FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH. BE CAREFUL UPON READING THIS POST, SO YOU DO NOT MAKE AN EMOTIONAL DECISION INSTEAD OF THE DECISION YOU SHOULD MAKE.
EMOTIONS DO NOT CARE IF MASTERCARD IS REIMBURSED. NEW PLAYERS QUITTING DOES, IN FACT, HAVE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COMPENSATION FOR CREATOR.

RELEASE THE MAD TITAN!!
hi! please stop writing posts all the time with zero new content. you know, that you can always contact "El Majo" here on forum. you never did. but you complain. that does not work.

also, stop writing in capital letters. i take this as insulting because it looks like screaming. thank you.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

SEE HERE FT. GM'S WILL NOT BUDGE NOR WILL THE BE PART OF "ROLE PLAY". SO IN ESSENCE, THIS ISN'T AN MMORPG, MORE LIKE A MMOGMG. WHATEVER.
DOOM DOES NOT BUG GM'S VIA PM NOR COMPLAIN ABOUT GAMEPLAY OR EVEN ISSUES WITH PVP & CLAN SYSTEM. JUST RELEASE THANOS, DOOMED, & DOOMBOTS IS A SIMPLE REQUEST OR REIMBURSE THE MASTERCARD THAT PAID ON THOSE ACCOUNTS. IF NOT, THEN GAME WILL SUFFER AS DOOM DOES. OHH WAIT.FORGOT THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ROLEPLAY.
BETTER HAVE GM, FULL TIME, GAURDING NEW PLAYERS AAAHHHOOOUUU!!!