Why I stopped playing FT

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Moonraker

Why I stopped playing FT

Post by Moonraker »

......just kidding I cant stop playing I cant.....my wife left me... I lost my job.....the car wont run.. the house is falling apart... I stopped shaving... I stopped taking a bath.....I wear the same clothes day after day....... MY power is cut off....im running a line from the neighbors house.... I'm leaching internet access... I have stopped eating and sleeping....... I will soon be dead but I don't care its all worth it....playing FT.
DOOMSDAY

Re: Why I stopped playing FT

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DAM DOOM. I MEAN GANDALF. MY BAD! THOUGHT DOM WAS ONLY ONE WHO LOST ALL LOL.
Bence

Post by Bence »

I always said ft is a drug
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Joe

Post by Joe »

Ft is nothing now, lost all good ppl and soul. It was better few years ago. Now noobs think they rule game but they r wrong. Now it's about buying lvls spending money on game, not about having fun. You remember when was the last party? When i started partyies were every few days, now every month or less. This is all about creators bank account not ppl anymore. GMs r not on as they should be.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Insider

Post by Insider »

Joe wrote:Ft is nothing now, lost all good ppl and soul. It was better few years ago. You remember when was the last party? When i started partyies were every few days, now every month or less. GMs r not on as they should be.
About parties - we just don't have enough time. Parties are not something what we must hold once per X days. That is what we do when we are free. At the moment I get about 20-30 reports daily, from spawn killing and shop hiding to using autoclicker and bad language. I log in game every 4-5 hours just to catch rulebreaker. Do I have time? No. Oh, and last party was about week ago :)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

And yet with all this policing it still seems like the lawbreakers are getting away with whatever it is their doing. Hes not saying you guys must hold spawn parties or whatever every few days. I think what hes hinting at is maybe a bit more often.

Just because the last one was a week ago doesnt mean he wouldve caught it. The issue may very well be timezones but a general consensus is pointing at 'GM's arent seen as often ingame as they use to be'

When i first started playing i saw a GM daily for instance and usually like 3 or 4. Archers was always populated as were a few other areas. More often than not now its like places are mostly deserted.
XnateX

Post by XnateX »

Very true I haven't seen a GM yet and I've been back for a week or so before I would see one every few hours that's what he's saying theirs also a bit of hinting about the spawn party decrease