3 balance changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

the duke

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by the duke »

I think its a terrible idea if youb have siege weapons your in slow motion there's no point to it
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

the duke wrote:I think its a terrible idea if youb have siege weapons your in slow motion there's no point to it
Siege Weapons are for PvB...are the buildings running away too fast?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Just pretend its the pimpmobile. They see you rollin. They hatin.
Bence

Post by Bence »

compbatant wrote:* walking speed reduced to 5 when player has siege weapon with him
* removing slow down spell effect immediately after using unfreeze potion
* added spell protection for yellow and green flow spells for some high level items:

White Shield 15%
Fire Plate 15%
Fire Legs 5%
Diamond Legs 10%
Chaotic Armor 20%
Chaotic Legs 15%
Chaotic Shield 20%

Later when I release client update you will show info about spell protection after clicking on item.

Now I am waiting for posts that I "ruined" the game ;)
pls add speed potion to ranged classes. I tested and I cannont kill a lvl150 archer. He had 1/3 stats on dex.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

blitzcraig wrote:
the duke wrote:I think its a terrible idea if youb have siege weapons your in slow motion there's no point to it
Siege Weapons are for PvB...are the buildings running away too fast?
No. They still cant walk. But saige weapons are useless againt buildings.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

not useless (though I agree some balancing needs done there) - most players just want to immediately destroy a building that took months to build and a seige weapon won't do that - if level-by-level destruction ever comes, they would be great ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

If you cant kill him bence. Bring mana pots. If this update actually works in helping balance at higher levels too id be surprised. How are you calculating pvp damage now? Since mages are apparently at 50% damage in pvp. Will the combined score of chaos gear mean 55% resistance? Meaning attacks do nothing. Or does it mean that itl be 55% reduction of the damage dealt by mages 50% mana damage in pvp then dex negating when that armors used? If so. How well does this scale in higher levels? I still dont see a 2k sword beating a 2k mage with it nor a 2k anything else beating a 2k mage.

What i do see is people who barely meet these equipment requirements at lower levels completely crapping on on the others small mana pool. Maybe pots might change that. I dont know.

Its a step maybe in the right direction. But still. What about dex to mana? Dex still only negates 1 mana damage and 1 mana is still doing more than 1 damage and bump strength up to doing 1.5x or 2x damage. That'd help a lot with nonmage vs mage pvp. Then interclass nonmage pvp would be easier tweaked.
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Dr-Octopus wrote:
compbatant wrote: * removing slow down spell effect immediately after using unfreeze potion
)
Is it meelee and archer using unfrezzee potion or is it mage using unfreeze potion?
Wow this is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

mages see this.....now dr-octo can use this jajajaja
Attachments
antifreeze-Copy.gif
antifreeze-Copy.gif (44.28 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Leone

Post by Leone »

compbatant wrote:
Leone wrote: Do the spell protections stack for items? For example, if a character is wearing chaotic armour, chaotic legs and a white shield do they receive 50% spell protection or do you count the hoghest protection only; in this case 20%?
Yes it stacks. In this case it will be 50%.
If a dwarf player also uses the level 30 skill (50% spell reduction), does this mean that the dwarf has 100% protection from these spells for the 30 second or so duration of the skill?