PROSTITUTE Quest

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: PROSTITUTE Quest

Post by MadMikael »

SAVAGED wrote:OK OK NOW TELL ME THIS !!!! iF PROSTITUTE QUEST IS OK THEN WHYYYY DID MAD MIKE DELETE OUR CLAN (PIMP) thats bs. Second clan thelocal made both got deleted. Nothing was compensated for the clan gold he deleted BOTH times....
First off I didn't delete your clan, another GM did.. I was busy with other stuff
I trust my teammates.. they say a warning was issued, and the clan was deleted after the warning was ignored
Had thelocal come forward and been co-operative, things *may* have been reimbursed
This isn't the first time this issue has happened, there could have been jail time issued here as well
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

That's bs. Local didnt even get a 24 hour notice. He work 12 hours a day !! How unprofessional ....
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

Answer me about the prostitute quest. Why is THAT ok but clan pimp not??? Hypocritical bs
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

You do realize that her name appearance changed when new clearable quests from her was released?? Screenshot clearly tells that she is known as a "lady" only place where name "prostitute" is displayed on Forum Quest manual, which is really outdated. Nothing in game says her even being "prostitute" however [P1MP] is shown to everybody. Do your homework before you start ranting, once again. You prove that you can't count 20 without stripping your socks. Besides, you are the twisted one imo, you are well known rulebreaker and annoying brat in general. You really can't afford saying that "mods are twisted" or "how unprofessional" etc.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-12-02-01-54-32.png
Screenshot_2015-12-02-01-54-32.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 3531 times
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

Listen to u. Oh so a mod can change names but we dont get offered a name change. And stfu talkin to me like that. Call in me brat n all other types of disrespect. Fix yo damn game
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

SAVAGED wrote:Listen to u. Oh so a mod can change names but we dont get offered a name change. And stfu talkin to me like that. Call in me brat n all other types of disrespect. Fix yo damn game
Now YOU are being hypocrite. You talk to mods disrespectfully, but you get provoked when someone doesn't take you seriously or states facts. Besides prostitutes name change was made far in the past before you fools made bad clan-names. Kinda foolish to expect kind or passive comment after ridiculing someone(s). I will type with calmer tone when you learn to behave.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Local

Post by Local »

The Houstaaja wrote:
SAVAGED wrote:Listen to u. Oh so a mod can change names but we dont get offered a name change. And stfu talkin to me like that. Call in me brat n all other types of disrespect. Fix yo damn game
Now YOU are being hypocrite. You talk to mods disrespectfully, but you get provoked when someone doesn't take you seriously or states facts. Besides prostitutes name change was made far in the past before you fools made bad clan-names. Kinda foolish to expect kind or passive comment after ridiculing someone(s). I will type with calmer tone when you learn to behave.
Who you calling fool..boy
Narcotic
RIP
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

Make u an account and come play with the big boys. No mod account t either. Come with a regular account and see who is the fool then . !!!!
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

I have listed my characters on my signature. Pick one, but be warned. All of my characters are higher level than yours. I also suggest that you buy yourself a pair of glasses.

Edit: You should also know that i am not a mod, also never been one. Also it's funny how you go full ranting noob when someone disagrees with you and owns you in the argument GG.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Way to go SAVAGED. "I shall threaten this guy" but when i show up for that fight you run away.

You should know that smallest dog barks the loudest.
Attachments
Run forrest run!
Run forrest run!
Screenshot_2015-12-04-13-30-01.jpg (545.82 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.