New clan buildings

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Arachnia

Re: New clan buildings

Post by Arachnia »

James142 wrote:How do you get the new items, I'm pretty sure the items are part of a "Soul" set.
James, you are absolutely correct.

These items are named:
Sword of Souls
Armor of Souls
Shield of Souls

I am proud to say that these names were my idea.
As I now see, they could have been from you, too. :-)

These items are not yet obtainable in game. Stay tuned how they will be in the future.
I am thrilled, too - and I will have to grind my sword alt to level 500 - this will last a very long time. :o
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

WHERE IS INFINITY GAUNLET? ;}
1453-Fatih

Post by 1453-Fatih »

silwer sword ? and quest ?
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

I sincerely hope that there is going to be lvl 500 weapons for other classes too. it is outraging that swordsman is strongest STR class in game and now he gained 250 extra STR. Other classes are supposed to grind themselves to at least 625 lvl just to reach same strength. We know that swordsman is the iconic class in FT but there is no reason to make him even more ridiculous.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I'm sure more weapons will come for other classes too soon ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

The Houstaaja wrote:I sincerely hope that there is going to be lvl 500 weapons for other classes too. it is outraging that swordsman is strongest STR class in game and now he gained 250 extra STR. Other classes are supposed to grind themselves to at least 625 lvl just to reach same strength. We know that swordsman is the iconic class in FT but there is no reason to make him even more ridiculous.
Of course weneed 500 lvl for other class too. But swordmen are not ridiculous. They currect. Go check how mages destroy buildings . and melee cant.
Boo
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:I sincerely hope that there is going to be lvl 500 weapons for other classes too. it is outraging that swordsman is strongest STR class in game and now he gained 250 extra STR. Other classes are supposed to grind themselves to at least 625 lvl just to reach same strength. We know that swordsman is the iconic class in FT but there is no reason to make him even more ridiculous.
Of course weneed 500 lvl for other class too. But swordmen are not ridiculous. They currect. Go check how mages destroy buildings . and melee cant.
If you'd know how to read i was clearly talking about STR CLASSES. And obviously i was also talking about classes's strength in PVP. Swordsman's kit is strongest between STR CLASSES. I hope you read this comment more carefully. Did i remember to mention STR CLASSES!?.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.