Basl

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TheForgotten

Basl

Post by TheForgotten »

Hello a person name basl from clan rash who is muted won't stop sending me friend requests in the portal right when I get close to dieing. I just have to assume that he is trying to kill me. Can you please do something about this because I am close to a level but I keep losing xp because of this guy. Thank you for your time.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
MadMikael

Re: Basl

Post by MadMikael »

TheForgotten wrote:Hello a person name basl from clan rash who is muted won't stop sending me friend requests in the portal right when I get close to dieing. I just have to assume that he is trying to kill me. Can you please do something about this because I am close to a level but I keep losing xp because of this guy. Thank you for your time.
Player basl has indeed been spamming friend requests (I checked via server) and has been spawn killing players. I've kicked him for a day for him to think about his antics.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN EAT BASL???
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

MadMikael wrote:
TheForgotten wrote:Hello a person name basl from clan rash who is muted won't stop sending me friend requests in the portal right when I get close to dieing. I just have to assume that he is trying to kill me. Can you please do something about this because I am close to a level but I keep losing xp because of this guy. Thank you for your time.
Player basl has indeed been spamming friend requests (I checked via server) and has been spawn killing players. I've kicked him for a day for him to think about his antics.
Hi, we have also got such a player, name srlancelot level 400+ clan VHCF (or something like that)

When we ask him why he is doing this. His answer is "jajaja". I think he also deserves to be punished.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Fairy wrote:
MadMikael wrote:
Hi, we have also got such a player, name srlancelot level 400+ clan VHCF (or something like that)

When we ask him why he is doing this. His answer is "jajaja". I think he also deserves to be punished.
SrLancelot was kicked as well
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
tunderbow

Post by tunderbow »

:) Basl spawn again pls do something with him. I have screenshot but i cant it i dont know why :/
ayc

Post by ayc »

tunderbow wrote::) Basl spawn again pls do something with him. I have screenshot but i cant it i dont know why :/
Done ;)
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
tunderbow

Post by tunderbow »

Pls can anyone do something with archer named demon 77 he walking around with monsters then leaving them near portal or giving them to another player. I cant get any drop because of him and i lose a lot of exp :(
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Lol a complaint about one person became a little page for people to complain about others.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
ayc

Post by ayc »

Yes,the right way to report a player is by sending a PM to one of the GMs.
Topic locked :)
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)