Ogres fishesless

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Ogres fishesless

Post by ardesia »

FT Account name: Tamara, FrostBite and -Italy- (characters are not mine, players asked me to report)
Time of bug: since jan the 6th morning, GT (maybe earlier)
Where: not relevant
What: the three ogres character have fishes in bag but see no fish icon on screen, and are then unable to through them
Other comments: Tamara got rid of every potions in order to have no pots icon around weapon icon on screen, to test if the pots icon were preventing the fish one to be visible, but the fish icon did not appear.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
GOLGREN

Re: Ogres fishesless

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN NO CAN THROW ZAANDER FIISH GOLGREN NEED EAT HUNGARY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!!!!
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

It will be fixed tomorrow.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Problem is tomorrow was too late...Mike hit LGND and destroyed castle and walls. Without fish GOLGREN defenseless and couldn't kick Mike out...Mike abused another bug :x he should be jailed again at least so we can rebuild
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Cleopatra wrote:Problem is tomorrow was too late...Mike hit LGND and destroyed castle and walls. Without fish GOLGREN defenseless and couldn't kick Mike out...Mike abused another bug :x he should be jailed again at least so we can rebuild
Lol, it was I (playing Mike). two hours ago, I killed LGND catle and DR castle. Funny thing was that, Golgren was there, attacking me. No fish was needed in that case as I did not run. I tanked both of them (Golgren and LGND castle), ignoring Golgren for the most part and attacking your level 105 castle.

I request Admin staff to look into this matter; and if there were no bugs/glitch exploited, please take action against Cleopatra for her slanderous and malicious accusations, which, of course, are very damaging to our reputation.

Thank you very much.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

GOLGREN watches LGND and was defenseless

GOLGREN FELT USELESS TRY TO THROW BUNNY RABBIT BUT DIDN'T HELP
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Eclipse wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Problem is tomorrow was too late...Mike hit LGND and destroyed castle and walls. Without fish GOLGREN defenseless and couldn't kick Mike out...Mike abused another bug :x he should be jailed again at least so we can rebuild
Lol, it was I (playing Mike). two hours ago, I killed LGND catle and DR castle. Funny thing was that, Golgren was there, attacking me. No fish was needed in that case as I did not run. I tanked both of them (Golgren and LGND castle), ignoring Golgren for the most part and attacking your level 105 castle.

I request Admin staff to look into this matter; and if there were no bugs/glitch exploited, please take action against Cleopatra for her slanderous and malicious accusations, which, of course, are very damaging to our reputation.

Thank you very much.
"I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers"
Still you guys had to attack fr and FHX even though they are a neutral clan/alliance. This is a second time i caught you lying. Stay on the truth so you won't wreck rash/GODZ rebutation yourself.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

The Houstaaja wrote:
Eclipse wrote:

Thank you very much.
"I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers"
Still you guys had to attack fr and FHX even though they are a neutral clan/alliance. This is a second time i caught you lying. Stay on the truth so you won't wreck rash/GODZ rebutation yourself.
That post was specific to that thread. it is by no means applicable in this case. We attacked fr and FHX not with any reasons. We had our reasons. They were/are not neutral in our case. They have alliance with LGND and RAW, not with us.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

The hell are you talking about??? They are not allied with us.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

The Houstaaja wrote:The hell are you talking about??? They are not allied with us.
Well, I can understand that you are not a valuable asset of LGNG, RAW etc. You do not have access to a lot of information, plans, policies. If I were you I would never talk about issues that I had the least understanding of; and thereby avoiding any sort of embarrasment in public.