[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja

Re: [MEGA]

Post by The Houstaaja »

Question. How long you have been in FT?
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Lol I what your saying about bence is what I should have thought about when I wrote my first post here. I was just really angry and a lot of unessisary angre came out while writing my first thing on this subject.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Eclipse wrote: Do you even know how this all got started? I bet you don't. Dr waged war against Mega when we were at peace with Dr.
Some people do remember. Correct rash was at peace with DR at the time. DR waged war not only because of that unpredictibility but also because of the mouth this individual had on him. It became far too much. Especially the constant asking of help to build when told they didnt have enough funding or materials to get to a safe level. A lot of materials and gold was sacrificed more than once for impatient and failed attempts. Which they got sick of. Anything akin to begging gets a black mark on your name. Especially when its constant and daily. Have you ever been bugged repeatedly to buy people levels for free even when youve repeatedly said no? Probably. I got it on a half hourly basis by multiple random different people. Its like that, it aggrivates people. Especially coupled with a cocky attitude and claims.
Eclipse wrote:He was building near rash and AD clan. At that time, Isoril also joined Mega to help him build. You can find Isoril post about Mega in this connection. Meanwhile something went wrong between Nickpan and Doom. Dr started attacking their castle. They killed Mega castle. Since then Mega has been the enemy of Dr etc.
I did join yes. To help. I joined a few times too. The spot didnt entirely block off rash. All it required was one more tower and a gate. DR in the meanwhile got more aggrivated as time went by and seeing as an unpredictable mouth with a building in the defence, it was viewed as a hazard. Which could and did cause problems later. Its not just DR who had an issue with them either.

Eclipse wrote:The point to be noted is, Dr start attacking Mega not because of rash/GODZ but of his personal issues with Nickpan.
Correct. But these attacks went further. Because the mouth did not stop.

Eclipse wrote: Even at that time, I was not in favour of letting them build their castle, cause Mega castle was blocking the very front of rash/GODZ camp but I compromised somehow.
Understandable. Not many people were in favor of it. But chances were given and fairly too. Compromises on structures were made on all ends. Including for rash.
Eclipse wrote:Mega never helped rash.
They did when the war with rash broke out. They spam built walls just to block gates on what seemed like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thats how it appeared.
Eclipse wrote:How could have he helped us?
Spam building walls. General annoyance. Preventing entry through gates. Weve seen it all before. Weve seen rash before the clan timer was made spamming random clan names and mass building unbuilt walls.
Eclipse wrote:Instead we helped Mega. They were low on funds. We supported them financially. We knew that it is nothing but loss of gold but still we supported him.
Seems like a mutual agreement going. What wouldve then happened if they did build close to DR? Would that have been used as a front and then both tapok and eclipse stage their attacks from that building? Who knows. Never happened anyway.
Eclipse wrote:As for their buildings. We were in a positions to offer a safe place inside of our camp to Mega but we could not take such a risk. Since that time there was no alliance feature in game. We could not trust him to build inside our camp. He was highly unpredictable.
With an alliance system would you have allowed a piece of chaos to build? Isnt it worse that hed then have free run of the base to build wherever? Because when we tried to hook him up to the network he still built how he wanted and where he wanted ignoring the plans multiple clans had crafted.

Eclipse wrote:You may think why would we help Mega financially. My answer is, I liked his persistence. He wanted to build Mega camp though it was destroyed countless times but he never gave up. After all, this is a game, let everyone be happy and enjoy.
Persistant, yes. But it was a doomed attempt because the lack of ability to make allies and grand skills at making enemies got that shut down fast. Sure its good to see new clans. But people wont tollerate a barking dog who might bite eventually in their back yard. The persistance is admirable, but in the end it was his mouth that got it all killed off.

Eclipse wrote:My question was, how and in what way he helped rash? You claimed that Mega was helping rash again and again. You should support your claim with undeniable proof.
If you want screenshots. Im pretty sure no one has any. As to prove who helped who? Those who saw the spam walls remember well enough. Undeniable proof isnt needed, because people act on feeling and emotion. While proof is good, if theyve seen it and its aggrivated them enough theyl act. Not submit screenies. In this case proof isnt needed because as it stands both clans are enemies to DR. But i suppose knifing people counts.
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

After all that I think this conversation might be done.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

TheForgotten wrote:After all that I think this conversation might be done.
No let me tank cuz everyone of u have atleast 1 wrong

I cant event bealive that all my ft life changed when i ask isotil help at santaclause map.if u remember iso..

I think war to mega dr started cuz a wall and dr doom was angry with me idk why. And he BUILDED WALL AND DOOR TO MEGA TERRITORY yea to block our walls. And made his door 100+.

The source of our coins..actually i dont mean it source just help and support. Rash gave mega many things. Billion+ gold. Support etc. Isoril gave much help too. But what dr did? Before months i gone with dr to check how much welcome will they be. I helped them.with resource killed mike many times with stun and tower fire etc.what i get? Nothing! No wait.i got..some DEATHS!

I sold 2 350 towers for rash to make all island for them.yes i wanted it . i understood what wrongs i did when i helped a bit dr. I wish i hadnt do it.

Mega helped rash . But not enough like rash helped mega. But we will do.

Yeah i talk much and say somethings.... But keep in your mind that everything i do is for a clan.mega. the reason i play ft.mega keep me at ft.

I had stop ft for some personally reasons.but im back. And i wont make new duke cuz... He l'eft' nvm..

Also be sure i am learning after my issues. And i think i learn enough. Time to do something. Not just hearing how much ppll hate me.

I never give up. I hope il have building before my birthdays. Im not asking u no kill my buildings. Im just asking you to respect my work for mega . Ft is the only game i didnt make clan MEGA one of best clans. And i wont stop if i dont make it. And with best i dont mean only .strong.

Mega didnt betray anyone. Dr did and its payback time

If u have any other question or something to say write it here and i will answer you. Ally or enemy, friend or betrayor, neutral or..someone. Anyone can make post here and i will answer u .
Boo
Bence

Post by Bence »

Lgnd attacking aofd. All know its a peaceful clan... i just met at clan map with rasta. I healed him and he attacked me. I always tryed to be nice but i always get killed without reason.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Theres always a reason. Even savage has a reason. Lol. Some more acceptable than others.
Bence

Post by Bence »

At first times it happened without reason. Then i started to talk at forum.
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

Rasta always said he dont really attack others. Thats why i said no reason.
lvl 1006 mage
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:I never give up. I hope il have building before my birthdays. Im not asking u no kill my buildings. Im just asking you to respect my work for mega . Ft is the only game i didnt make clan MEGA one of best clans. And i wont stop if i dont make it. And with best i dont mean only .strong.
Sure you will build Mega camp again. i see that many of your clan mates have left in the absence of your leadership. I think Mega needs to recruit before building because without enough man power your plans may fail again.

You are, indeed, a true leader--fearless. But you fail when you lose your temper and patience.