Map Editor instructions - OUTDATED

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Re: Map Editor instructions [updated editor 16.04.2015]

Post by James142 »

No worries, I know you'll make some cool maps :D
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
josh50052

Re: Map Editor instructions [updated editor 08.12.2015]

Post by josh50052 »

is anyone allowed to get this and play around and upload suggested maps? to may be added to the game? also can we edit current maps slightly and put forward for suggestions? ild just like to have a go and maybe tidy up a tad a few paths rough sea edges etc? if no one has any objections?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes to all those questions :) I would recommend posting here about what you intend to do to make sure nobody else is working on it. Also, this is a great place for questions about using the editor - it's not difficult really, but there are some peculiar things you'll run into that are easier to figure out together than alone ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

any chance the maps could be smoothed out i get that its been added bit by bit but it does look like a puzzle put together in the wrong order.... ie paths dont a line, some sea/lake edges look natural (ish) and others look straight and blocky. not that it hinders game play but for an esthetic point just to make it look softer on the eyes can the current maps be re balanced to look more natural? no offence to anyone's input I'm mostly refering to the land with 3rd shop above blitzbee island and also there are a few trees that merge with the first mage shop where we buy pets.... not sure if this is because of xmas trees ?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

josh50052 wrote:any chance the maps could be smoothed out i get that its been added bit by bit but it does look like a puzzle put together in the wrong order.... ie paths dont a line, some sea/lake edges look natural (ish) and others look straight and blocky. not that it hinders game play but for an esthetic point just to make it look softer on the eyes can the current maps be re balanced to look more natural? no offence to anyone's input I'm mostly refering to the land with 3rd shop above blitzbee island and also there are a few trees that merge with the first mage shop where we buy pets.... not sure if this is because of xmas trees ?
These are one of the oldests maps. That's why they look worse than others.
You can edit them and make them look better :) send it to me after you finish and I will replace them in the game.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

perfect ty I'll get on it as of the 4th jan when my dad gets back from france. the home pc is old and sluggish ill borrow his laptop hehe^^
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Downloading the zip file. This editor works on mobile devices?
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Does this editor work on mobile devices or pc/laptop only?
James142

Post by James142 »

As far as I know only PC/Laptop can use, no mobile use yet
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

James142 wrote:As far as I know only PC/Laptop can use, no mobile use yet
i know lol shame as i would have been well advanced if i could of. it is possible to run windows pc on an emulator on mobile but its incredibly slow and power draining. let alone running anything ontop of the emulator....

plus java on a mobile? i havnt seen that in a while. its a right mess running old mobile jar/java files on an android device