new shop version

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

new shop version

Post by Bence »

Many players have problem with the shops like accidiently selling items.

I have an idea to fix it.
when you enter a shop you can choose what you want to do: buy or sell? If you tap to sell there will be a storage place. You can place here items to sell and there will be 2 buttons: confirm and cancel. If you press to cancel the items in the selling list will get replaced to your inventory. Of corse, if you press to confirm they will get sold. The worth of the items should be indicated, like you put 2 lvl 45 hammer from trappers to the sell storage it will indicate 900k gold.

If you press to buy youll see the list of items what the shop sell.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Re: new shop version

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Good idea bro. So if u buy/sell many item u will see how many u gave/took totaly.
Boo
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Not sure if my new topic posted successfully but my idea is to have an ingame player market. Unlike the shops, as we come across valuable items we dont need, we can take them to the Market and post them for sale. Posted price not to exceed items value. Other players can visit this market to see if an item they are lookin for is posted for sale. This market/Trade Hub system works in alot of other games and will be a great addition to this game
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

yes this sounds good actually identical to final fantasy style shop lol as for the market i dont like. i think that we should agree to have a place where players can meet and do this them selves ie if we get the word out for it to be by the palace in desert. its very calm and empty. players who want to buy could go there hoping to meet someone selling. and vis versa. however the physical shop idea removes a certain ' Morocco ' feel
XaWei

Post by XaWei »

Bence wrote:Many players have problem with the shops like accidiently selling items.

I have an idea to fix it.
when you enter a shop you can choose what you want to do: buy or sell? If you tap to sell there will be a storage place. You can place here items to sell and there will be 2 buttons: confirm and cancel. If you press to cancel the items in the selling list will get replaced to your inventory. Of corse, if you press to confirm they will get sold. The worth of the items should be indicated, like you put 2 lvl 45 hammer from trappers to the sell storage it will indicate 900k gold.

If you press to buy youll see the list of items what the shop sell.
This , is taking the RESPONSIBILITY , away from the player ... you want the game to be easier for people who don't pay attention to what they are doing lol ! Imperious idea about a shop that players can place items into with competitive pricing is a good idea but , can you imagine how large a list would be in this shop ( or is there a proposed limit ? ) ... maybe multiple of these type shops would benefit up and coming players who don't know where to find certain items. Once bought , would the player have to return to the shop to recieve their gold or would the gold be automatically transferred to them ?

I have a hard time selling items to players , because everyone wants a friend deal ... even if you don't know them.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

In my experience of these ingame markets, you post an item for sale at a certain price. There may be a small tax that benefits game devs. Usually around 10%. When your posted item sells, your posted gold amount goes straight into your personal gold with a message that your item has been sold for X amount of gold
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

The shop capacity is why i suggested a single Market too. A market dedicated to personal ingame buying and selling of items that would most of the time be lost forever in the game. With limited bank space, who can hold on to every item till a buyer is found? A world market will benefit here and make it much easier to sell items to ppl who can use them. Much better than selling in a current shop where the item is lost forever.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

This idea also creates an economy that can benefit not just the players but the game devs too
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

This market can also give game devs another way to sell stuff like skins and extra levels. Even elite (new) items that cant be found in any chests or drops.
Even players who enjoy mining or crafting can bring that stuff to the market. Its the birth of an economy that the game doesnt really have yet