Weekly awards

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Imperious1

Weekly awards

Post by Imperious1 »

Here is an interesting idea. It would be interesting to have weekly awards for individuals doin random stuff. Awards can include Most Monsters killed in one week. Most Gold made in one week. Most PvP wins and Most items crafted (seperate award for each item). The awards options are many. Personal stats will need recorded however. This may also need to include a way to view the current award runners for each week too. I think something along this idea will really spice up the game. Weekly winners will win some type of award at the end of each "Award Race".
Imperious1

Re: Weekly awards

Post by Imperious1 »

Maybe even include a tab on a players avi when you view it so you can see the awards they have won.
James142

Post by James142 »

What I'd like to see is a leaderboard, would be a cool addition. But for your idea, it has been suggested before and I fully support an award system.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
XaWei

Post by XaWei »

Good idea ... but weekly would be too often ... and this idea should ONLY pertain to certain lower levels , as the higher levels have access and opportunity to get whatever they need to progress in the game ( basically controlling it )
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

I agree the lvl thing would be a problem where low lvl players wont stand a chance. Maybe make the awards in lvl brackets. That way everyone can compete for the awards within a certain bracket.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

I do see your point though about high lvl players already having access to everything.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Maybe bi weekly awards too
LoadingZues

Post by LoadingZues »

I think something along the lines of this, and highscores leader board, would be a fantastic addition to the games current content.
The further you get into technology,
the further you go into gaming.
That's the general rule.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

too complex this idea is nice but its ahead of its time. once the game is fully finished and the game become much more popular then yes but i think it would need to be in small categories and many players per division.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

josh50052 wrote:too complex this idea is nice but its ahead of its time. once the game is fully finished and the game become much more popular then yes but i think it would need to be in small categories and many players per division.
True. Maybe the whole idea is too complex at this point. Maybe start with awards for low level players first. Atleast it will give them more incentive to keep playin. After the game grows more, slowly introduce awards to higher level bracket players. The more incentive for low lvl players to keep playin, the more popular the game will become. Keeping ppl playin should be main priority for the future of the game after all