Attacked while messaging

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Imperious1

Attacked while messaging

Post by Imperious1 »

I hope this can be fixed. THREE times today i was attacked and killed while messaging a friend. I had no clue the attack was comming from a member of another clan till a second before i was killed. There was no time to react to the situation.
Here is my idea to fix this. Pvp is disabled on all clan members who are attacked while messaging, looking at inventory or have any other windows open when the attack is initiated. Opening messages after an attack is started doesnt protect from pvp. Only when attack starts while you are in an unaware situation.
Imperious1

Re: Attacked while messaging

Post by Imperious1 »

This is for clan members of course who can easily be killed by a player far above their lvl before they even know it. Non clan players have time to react to an attack since player lvls are close. In clan situations, a lvl 100 clan member can be killed in a split second by another clan member lvl 300 or more. Especially when they are in an unaware situation where they dont even know an attack is about to happen from a bully walkin by
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Easily abused. See someone you knows going to attack you, open up your inventory or message all your friends to show up and help. Make a wall of alts all with their inventory open and use them as a block between you building a new building and an enemy attacking. Use them to block off portions of the clan maps. Or generally troll people by blocking bridges etc being immune to pvp.

Easily abused.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Death number four comes in the same day. I was messaging a friend while at blood mummies. Suddenly im dead before im done typing a message. If this is how clans are, i dont want nothing to do with clans. How can i help new players when i get killed in random areas while i message friends? Clan pvp really needs a major overhaul if this game wants to attract new players into the clan situation.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Sorry. I dont think i can play FT much longer if i die every time i message someone
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Asmodeous wrote:Easily abused. See someone you knows going to attack you, open up your inventory or message all your friends to show up and help. Make a wall of alts all with their inventory open and use them as a block between you building a new building and an enemy attacking. Use them to block off portions of the clan maps. Or generally troll people by blocking bridges etc being immune to pvp.

Easily abused.
You havent really read my post closely. Pvp is disabled "Only" when an attack is initiated WHEN you are currently messaging, looking at inv or in any other "unaware" situations. Other than that situation, pvp is NOT blocked
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

Please dont twist my post to satisfy the bullies of the game
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

I can mention several good players who have quit FT because of the unfair clan situations. This doesnt help a great game and its future. Its sad to see alot of good players quit because they cant enjoy the game 100%. This post is only a result of my short time tryin the clan stuff
Joe

Post by Joe »

If u don't want to pvp leave clan. U say u know many ppl left game, i play this game more than 2 years and i know lot of players left because mage overpowered, melee can't kill buildings and lot more. Just leave clan and don't complain about u get killed. U could always pm anyone when u see higher clan members chasing to kill u and abuse it just to stay alive.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

go to safe zone to message (or change equipment) ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏