TRIO Dominates

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

craig37

Re: TRIO Dominates

Post by craig37 »

Lol
Lol
Screenshot_2016-02-21-14-40-32.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 4916 times
So funny
Forgotten prophet

Post by Forgotten prophet »

I've been watching all of FT for a long long time and TRIO is one of the most interesting clans I've had the pleasure to come across, after tracking down TRIO watching them build, pvp and grind it's easy to tell why trio is so feared and hated in the forgotten land!! I've watched as the highest lvl players fell to TRIO and I've heard players say all TRIO does is hunt in groups well if u knew trio just a little of there amazing story you would know TRIO has a main 3 the og 3 that started the clan and they are never far from each other the way the og 3 can communicate with each other in its own is just amazing and yes to TRIO killing is just a sport. Don't let my ranting about the og 3 fool you TRIO is full of the most loyal players you will ever find from the lvl 100s to 1666 all members in trio have a voice and each voice no matter the lvl is treated equal. Yes Cleo it is hard to kill you but in no means are you a tank as I've said I've been watching you all for a very very long time and a tank well a tank wouldn't run away and log from the danger would they?? You know all of FT is starting to confuse me asmodeous honestly we all understand your og ISO and you don't play as of right now or whatever but IMO it won't matter this is not a link war anymore this is a TRIO slaughter and what's ur plan buy to 10k ?? Even if u did does anyone think TRIO is done or honestly what I've seen even started buying I've witnessed all lvl buyers now a days buy when there getting merked by an enemies mainly Maiden W and he dies almost every time he comes across the og 3 now a 5k and still can't get the job done ISO lvl 5300 with dragonkill 3600 TRIO is out numbered and they still come out on top most the time it's absolutely stunning also u say u didn't have top lvls there well Mike been gone awhile and trio still kills top lvls 2 months Mike returns 5k I hear then what? I can't wait to see what will happen it will be one for the history books and I'll be there pen in hand!!!! Until next time Forgotten tales this has been your prophet ;)
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Forgotten prophet wrote:I've been watching all of FT for a long long time and TRIO is one of the most interesting clans I've had the pleasure to come across, after tracking down TRIO watching them build, pvp and grind it's easy to tell why trio is so feared and hated in the forgotten land!! I've watched as the highest lvl players fell to TRIO and I've heard players say all TRIO does is hunt in groups well if u knew trio just a little of there amazing story you would know TRIO has a main 3 the og 3 that started the clan and they are never far from each other the way the og 3 can communicate with each other in its own is just amazing and yes to TRIO killing is just a sport. Don't let my ranting about the og 3 fool you TRIO is full of the most loyal players you will ever find from the lvl 100s to 1666 all members in trio have a voice and each voice no matter the lvl is treated equal. Yes Cleo it is hard to kill you but in no means are you a tank as I've said I've been watching you all for a very very long time and a tank well a tank wouldn't run away and log from the danger would they?? You know all of FT is starting to confuse me asmodeous honestly we all understand your og ISO and you don't play as of right now or whatever but IMO it won't matter this is not a link war anymore this is a TRIO slaughter and what's ur plan buy to 10k ?? Even if u did does anyone think TRIO is done or honestly what I've seen even started buying I've witnessed all lvl buyers now a days buy when there getting merked by an enemies mainly Maiden W and he dies almost every time he comes across the og 3 now a 5k and still can't get the job done ISO lvl 5300 with dragonkill 3600 TRIO is out numbered and they still come out on top most the time it's absolutely stunning also u say u didn't have top lvls there well Mike been gone awhile and trio still kills top lvls 2 months Mike returns 5k I hear then what? I can't wait to see what will happen it will be one for the history books and I'll be there pen in hand!!!! Until next time Forgotten tales this has been your prophet ;)
Mike is permajailed.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
tapok

Post by tapok »

Lol Mike will be back very soon ;)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN LOVE HOW TRIO ONLY POST WHEN THEY WIN ALSO THEY MAKE THERE OWN TOPICS NEVER SOMONE ELSE OUT OF THERE OWN CLAN THAT START ONE YES SOMTIMES TRIO WIN A FEW BATTLES THATS THE TRUTH BUT THEY WILL NEVER POST THAT ALL GOOD TRIO DOMINATE ? ? GOLGREN COULD PUT A FEW QUESTION MARKS ON THAT STATEMENT ;} DRMFKRZZZZ FOR LIFE
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

You need to rename Mike to tapok. You are not Mike and do not live up to the mantle. I won't be back for a while, I've got a new job.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

THIS ONE FOR CRAIG .......NOW GO GET GET YOUR SHINEBOX RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!!!
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Cleopatra wrote:lol the dying was pretty equal and we didn't even have our best players on the field Trio is truly outnumbered... I was running circles around most of the mages nice game of though. I didn't die once so not really surprised I'm a total tank
Yes you are correct we are outnumber and your also right about the deaths being equal witch in no way is that a bad thing for TRIO if we are outnumber to begin with correct? As far as you "running" around all the mages what did you accomplish other then watching your clan die fighting for their respective clans? IMO having you in a clan helps the enemy more then it helps LGND your doing us a favor keep on running :D
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Asmodeous wrote:You need to rename Mike to tapok. You are not Mike and do not live up to the mantle. I won't be back for a while, I've got a new job.
With all due respect that makes you a hypocrite of sorts. We are all aware Isoril is not you ATM and he's been playing well under par since that change happened. If what you are saying was the case then isoril's name should be zuse or am I missing something?
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Duane20 wrote:
Asmodeous wrote:You need to rename Mike to tapok. You are not Mike and do not live up to the mantle. I won't be back for a while, I've got a new job.
With all due respect that makes you a hypocrite of sorts. We are all aware Isoril is not you ATM and he's been playing well under par since that change happened. If what you are saying was the case then isoril's name should be zuse or am I missing something?
Sounds like u hit the nail on the head bro
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO