WARNING ABOUT lord malk

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Racoon

WARNING ABOUT lord malk

Post by Racoon »

The parasite lord malk robbed me of my 250 plate he said he wanted to trade and silly me gave my 250 plate to him first. I've just got back from having a break from game due to major back surgery and did not know the scum bag lord malk was the parasite he is. Those that know me know I'm very friendly and trusting of others so this is major kick in the teeth for me. Just thought I'd let ppl know not to trust this low life parasite!!!!!!!!
Racoon

Re: WARNING ABOUT lord malk

Post by Racoon »

If mod able to take off him and return it would be greatly appreciated thnx.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Welcome back Racoon. Hate to hear what happened. Hope a mod will rectify this. There are an increasing number of immoral, unprincipled parasites that have false sense of entitlement. Be careful my friend.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Everybody hate him, but scamming is not againt the rules. Its too bad.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Racoon wrote:If mod able to take off him and return it would be greatly appreciated thnx.
we will not return lost stuff to you because you should not trust everybody in the game, especially with trading level 250 vs. lvl 500 item. better to agree about gold price first etc.

but you can report that guy (you did) and we will check logs and punish him. that is within our power, sure.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Racoon

Post by Racoon »

Thnx Gandalf. I know dumb me thnx for punish him i will kill him on sight until he returns plate mwuhahaha lol thnx Friend
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

You can also ask a GM to help in such trades. I will always assist in trades when asked (assuming I am not super busy at the time). It is difficult to trade item for item without a high level of trust. Either find a well trusted player or a GM to help. Otherwise, you take all the risk (as detailed above).

I am currently living out of my home country so I do not have the same wifi services I would normally have. I cannot access more than one ethernet port & wifi is terrible, so I basically only have one active device at a time. My son, Roultazar, is usually playing so I am not online. If you see him and need something, tell him. I've instructed him to accept messages, and he knows he will have to get off when I need it. It is not ideal, but it works.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Racoon wrote:The parasite lord malk robbed me of my 250 plate he said he wanted to trade and silly me gave my 250 plate to him first. I've just got back from having a break from game due to major back surgery and did not know the scum bag lord malk was the parasite he is. Those that know me know I'm very friendly and trusting of others so this is major kick in the teeth for me. Just thought I'd let ppl know not to trust this low life parasite!!!!!!!!
Welcome back mate. Keep watching the items for sale thread. Sometimes 250 plates are sold. Obviously not the best solution under the circumstances but at least you'd get the armour.

Give me a shout if you need some gold. I'll happily help out and I' m sure there are others on here who know you and will as well.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Glad to see you back Racky ^_^
Lord malk is always running from me if the mods can't get him what he deserves I'll kill him for you to Raccoon ^_~
And thanks Hobbs I know transferring items is not in the GM job description butt it does help ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
King don

Post by King don »

KS will kill him :twisted: