FT on PC

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Imperious1

FT on PC

Post by Imperious1 »

Recently I had a friend interested in playin FT but she only has a PC. I asked around on how she can play on a pc and still waiting for replies. I started this thread so the same info on how to play FT on a PC can be shared with everyone.
So far I have learned that a simulator or emulator of some sort needs to be used to play on a pc. Any details anyone can add here are very welcome and will help many other players wishing to play on pc.
This may also help open the doors for ppl who would like to create new maps or other possible content using pc or laptop.
dave28

Re: FT on PC

Post by dave28 »

Imperious1 wrote:Recently I had a friend interested in playin FT but she only has a PC. I asked around on how she can play on a pc and still waiting for replies. I started this thread so the same info on how to play FT on a PC can be shared with everyone.
So far I have learned that a simulator or emulator of some sort needs to be used to play on a pc. Any details anyone can add here are very welcome and will help many other players wishing to play on pc.
This may also help open the doors for ppl who would like to create new maps or other possible content using pc or laptop.
Your friend can play on a PC with a emulator called bluestacks, you can get it almost anywhere. There is alot of good info here in the FT board, just use the search. One of my games I am playing is with bluestacks, I liked playing on my laptop, some drawbacks but it does the job. Hope it works for you. Have fun...
I started playing Sep /01/ 2012 .. . Still here ..
R P G
madmaniacal1

Re: FT on PC

Post by madmaniacal1 »

My personal favorite emulator is Genymotion. It's free for personal use, but costs for developer options.
Omnes Autem Uri