NEW CLAN STRUCTURES PLANS

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

NEW CLAN STRUCTURES PLANS

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Everyone is ranting about new clan structures upkeep. How about some alternative ideas to fix the overcrowding of clan maps. NO RANTING PLEASE.
Omnes Autem Uri
Piffl / El Majo

Re: NEW CLAN STRUCTURES PLANS

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Of course, all the suggestions to solve the problem of the oberbooking of buildings will be welcome. To add more clan maps isnt a good solution: the new maps will be too full of buildings quickly. This already happened with the current clan maps.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Coheed

Post by Coheed »

Maybe this is too simple, but just reduce the allowed buildings per clan/per map (and/or total in all clan maps) and give clans X number of days to sell and receive full value for their work...

There should still be some type of reward for the clans that have worked hard to build an "empire" type of clan to separate themselves (DR, Trio, etc...)

Get rid of the extra crafting buildings that were introduced and put crafting back into the towers and castles.

I don't think the upkeep idea is completely horrible as in reality you would need to maintain a building, just needs some tweaking... but I don't think it is going to achieve the desired result it was created for.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Coheed wrote: Get rid of the extra crafting buildings that were introduced and put crafting back into the towers and castles.
This could work if used like an upgrade (yet be upgradable).
Omnes Autem Uri
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

GM: THINK ONLY THIS THING:

EvEN IF clans of no acctive destroy. and poor clans and solo clans too.
there still some 5k+ players who will still killing buildings.
and if we want save gold for taxes we wont have our castles 1000 lvl. cuz this will take 50+ m everyday!!!
so we wont be able lvl up and upgrade our defense.
with this [bad word removed by NICKPAN] you arent going to destroy inactive and solo clans.
YOU ARE GOING TO DESTROY 85% OF CLANS. SLOWLY OF FASTLY.

Maybe you must decrease the amount we pay. very decrease. Or another idea. all cools.

personally i prefer the ideas i gave with points and hp losing.
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

and if you guys think ft with real life.
its a GAME. A G-A-M-E NOT REAL LIFE!
In real life there arent ogres there arent mages(maybe) there arent dragons there arent giant spiders and there arent cows who stay in same place and moving their head up and down (farms)..
Boo
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Nick, I started this thread to get new ideas, not as a place to rant. If you want to just complain, I don't blame you. However, please take it back to the other thread. I would greatly appreciate it if only serious posts were placed on this thread. Thank you.
Omnes Autem Uri
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

What if you erase all structures , reimbursed Dukes and made a 'Land Grab'. Made them build everything new. Totally start over on the building phase and only allow so many so many structures to the space they control. Or put a limit on the amount of buildings they own by the level of their Duke. Just keeping it real.
craig37

Post by craig37 »

As the Duke of trio I personally know the only correct solution to this is add 2-4 clan maps at same time. That has never been done yes if 1 clan map at a time is added big clans will own how ever , this wud cause all the best clans to fight over the best map leaving opportunity for smaller clans to grab the other or others.. Because honestly to down grade the limit of builds now or to add new features to effect your clan in bad way is wrong.. We didn't buy these lvls over night we have been playing for years and worked. Extremely hard to accomplish what we have through wars and losing builds exc. So if you want to do it right blitz craig could format 4 very simple basic maps just grass ..
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Weekly or biweekly upkeep of 1 or 2% set on the same day each week or 2 weeks....gives adequate time to prepare for costs and if u can't maintain then time to downgrade