CLAN BK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I feel duane,last days, is tryingto be..like.. 'FT Norris'.
Ah poor duane. You must learn much more things about ft if you want to be a 'ft norris'..
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:I feel duane,last days, is tryingto be..like.. 'FT Norris'.
Ah poor duane. You must learn much more things about ft if you want to be a 'ft norris'..
Stats don't lie fellas you either have it or you don't it's that simple really
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Duane20 wrote:
So maybe you dont.
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
So maybe you dont.
I don't see you or anyone else trying me solo why's that then? JM punk is the only one and he even uses 3 heal blockers and still runs when he gets red now that's a waste of money :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote: Stats don't lie fellas you either have it or you don't it's that simple really
So maybe you dont.
I don't see you or anyone else trying me solo why's that then? JM punk is the only one and he even uses 3 heal blockers and still runs when he gets red now that's a waste of money :lol:
. U are weak without ur lvls.you use lvls to be someone. I use myself to be someone. And yes. Im someone without lvls. Also why solo you ? This is a team game. .
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote: So maybe you dont.
. U are weak without ur lvls.you use lvls to be someone. I use myself to be someone. And yes. Im someone without lvls. Also why solo you ? This is a team game. .
Lol you forget that I was once a low lvl and still gave up the best fights. You my friend are a nobody you constantly talk trash but can't back it up if you was a someone mega would have a base ;)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Bence

Post by Bence »

Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote: I don't see you or anyone else trying me solo why's that then? JM punk is the only one and he even uses 3 heal blockers and still runs when he gets red now that's a waste of money :lol:
Lol you forget that I was once a low lvl and still gave up the best fights. You my friend are a nobody you constantly talk trash but can't back it up if you was a someone mega would have a base ;)
OH REALY DUANE? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TALK CRAP RIGHT NOW!
DO YOU KNOW WHY WE LOST THE CASTLE? YES YOU KNOW. MIKE USED A GLITCH!
I CAN POST SCREENSHOT THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR OPINION ABOUT WE DONT HAVE A BASE AND AFTER THE UPDATE YOULL BE SUPRISED!
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Bence wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote: . U are weak without ur lvls.you use lvls to be someone. I use myself to be someone. And yes. Im someone without lvls. Also why solo you ? This is a team game. .
I CAN POST SCREENSHOT THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR OPINION ABOUT WE DONT HAVE A BASE AND AFTER THE UPDATE YOULL BE SUPRISED!
Oh bro ben. He is just a weak mage with some levels. Let him make dreams. And he gonna wake up later.

Poor duane. I wont destroy your dreams. But really now.. U are a 0 with some thousand lvls.
You are like a powerful mage who cant use his powers but he think and he tell all he can.
See you in the field.
Dead.
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Bence wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote: . U are weak without ur lvls.you use lvls to be someone. I use myself to be someone. And yes. Im someone without lvls. Also why solo you ? This is a team game. .
Why did you talk me you have screenshots instead of just posting them? I don't care about what happened to your base it was bound to happen regardless don't be so upset :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Bence wrote:
Duane20 wrote: Lol you forget that I was once a low lvl and still gave up the best fights. You my friend are a nobody you constantly talk trash but can't back it up if you was a someone mega would have a base ;)
Oh bro ben. He is just a weak mage with some levels. Let him make dreams. And he gonna wake up later.

Poor duane. I wont destroy your dreams. But really now.. U are a 0 with some thousand lvls.
You are like a powerful mage who cant use his powers but he think and he tell all he can.
See you in the field.
Dead.
1) you can't destroy my dreams no matter how hard you try 2) I have alts higher then your main that I've grinded from lvl 0. No need to hate and get jealous bud this game isn't for everyone I guess :D
Duane20 (Mage 5000)