Differences

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Differences

Post by Leone »

Love that idea about using the offline version to locate spawn points. Very creative. Your other point about lvl100+ items being only available to those in clans is not strictly true though. You can gain certain items through completion of quests, for example.
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

Leone wrote:Love that idea about using the offline version to locate spawn points. Very creative. Your other point about lvl100+ items being only available to those in clans is not strictly true though. You can gain certain items through completion of quests, for example.
And fishing.
Yes I know lol. By "all" items, I meant just all those acquired by crafting. Sorry for the confusion. :P
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)
just joe

Post by just joe »

maleficence wrote:Actually the offline version has tab in the start up that shows the stats and experience rating for each monster you run into during the game. so the Manuel isn't necessary.
This tab works well for all the original monsters in the game. I'm not sure how many of the newer high level monsters show up in the list, as I'm not that high of a level. I have spawned a few of the bosses that are now available in the offline game that were not in it before, but so far none of them has shown up in my list :cry:
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

just joe wrote:
maleficence wrote:Actually the offline version has tab in the start up that shows the stats and experience rating for each monster you run into during the game. so the Manuel isn't necessary.
This tab works well for all the original monsters in the game. I'm not sure how many of the newer high level monsters show up in the list, as I'm not that high of a level. I have spawned a few of the bosses that are now available in the offline game that were not in it before, but so far none of them has shown up in my list :cry:
They aren't updated in the Manuals either. Statistics for the new colour variant enemy and the frequency in which they appear ,Is posted in another thread. The offline version tends to get neglected a bit.
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Where is the new thread with the updated monsters at?
BOO!:ghost:
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

Ryaca wrote:Where is the new thread with the updated monsters at?

New Version announcements
Topic: 53 new skins/ monsters added!

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.