ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by Bence »

Adik is okay. We wont attack them anytime. Cleo. I know right you realy want adik to break alliance with us but we can protect them from anything and i also understand that you dont want us to build tower nex to our ressource.

Cleo. I dont tjink lieing is the best way to play.
Cheers: Bence.
ps: NONE WILL HIT ADIK, BECAUSE WE WILL PROTECT THEM!
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

And dont talk about trek and raw is friend of adik, because raw and trek are lgnd/dr friends and theyll join to dr to destroy adik if dr will need their help.

Adik is a strong clan, sadly many of their member dont play anymore but 99% of them are my friend.
AND!!!!!! Cleo!! You used adik base as battleground of our war!! You attacked us from theur base, so you can stop talking about peace!!!
lvl 1006 mage
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

ADIK needs to choose who they want as allies LGND raw halo AD DH DR......or MEGA
All the ones I just mentioned will also protect ADIK if Naomi stands up to Punk. Roultazar said if Naomi doesn't brake Alliance with MEGA soon he will leave ADIK
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Bence

Post by Bence »

Naomi want to be ally of all the vlans. Why he cant be ally of both sides?
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

About roultazar: he. Like never online and when he online he fishing or sometimes (its rare) he leave the starter map.
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Cleopatra wrote:ADIK needs to choose who they want as allies LGND raw halo AD DH DR......or MEGA
All the ones I just mentioned will also protect ADIK if Naomi stands up to Punk. Roultazar said if Naomi doesn't brake Alliance with MEGA soon he will leave ADIK
Stop trying do ur best to break our alliance with ADIK, u might forgot how dr was with adik, this is MEGA vs DR war, and other clans like raw. . . ac . . . and all other who take part at war choosed side of war, because when a BIG war happen 90% of clans must be involved to this, i say must cuz this always happen. ADIK is at that clan map that the war happening its hard to keep them out of it, i didnt want ADIK get involved but since YOU was using TREK and ADIK alliance tyo GO inside ADIK base and siege us from them, you put adik in the war. and now you ask them to go your side, its about time how your side will betray them once... again..

MEGA will protect ADIK. And im sure you cant hurt them because you cant even hurt us. By building 1k walls around our base helping us. and by building castles to block us isnt hurting us, just wasting ur gold and our time by 1 minute. max. We havent lost anything, and you lost 5+ castles (i dont count unfinished buildings) so who do you think will protect better ;)

Winners train, Losers complain ;)
Boo