Oldest Clan

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Oldest Clan

Post by Ryaca »

Does any1 know who the oldest clan is that is still active today? Just curious as I've heard a few ppl from different clans make claims that their clan is the oldest.
BOO!:ghost:
Joe

Re: Oldest Clan

Post by Joe »

DR is oldest active clan
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Thank you.
BOO!:ghost:
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Yes, definitely DR.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I like the part that say 'active' ^^
Boo
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

LOL THIS INACTIVE...IN YOUR EYE HAS STOPPED U MEGA AC RASH TRIO GODZ ...ACTIVE CLANS?? U KNOW NOTHING AND WE THE FAMILY LAUGH AT AT U EVERY DAY U FAIL WE LOVE IT SO U WITH YOUR ....ACTIVE??...CLAN CAN GO KICK ROCKS DRMFKRZZZZ ! !!!!;}
Bence

Post by Bence »

"Mega wil be destroyed in a week" -Isorilliana.
our ass is okay.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

GOLGREN wrote:LOL THIS INACTIVE...IN YOUR EYE HAS STOPPED U MEGA AC RASH TRIO GODZ ...ACTIVE CLANS?? U KNOW NOTHING AND WE THE FAMILY LAUGH AT AT U EVERY DAY U FAIL WE LOVE IT SO U WITH YOUR ....ACTIVE??...CLAN CAN GO KICK ROCKS DRMFKRZZZZ ! !!!!;}
MEGA lost 1 tower lvl 50, DR lost 2 castle lvl 300+ ;) And I dont count lvl 5-10 buildings..
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

GOLGREN wrote:LOL THIS INACTIVE...IN YOUR EYE HAS STOPPED U MEGA AC RASH TRIO GODZ ...ACTIVE CLANS?? U KNOW NOTHING AND WE THE FAMILY LAUGH AT AT U EVERY DAY U FAIL WE LOVE IT SO U WITH YOUR ....ACTIVE??...CLAN CAN GO KICK ROCKS DRMFKRZZZZ ! !!!!;}
What you fail to realize is regardless if you are active or not the "old" clan DR is hiding in the shadows of RAW and LGND. That to me sounds like a dead clan... I respect your trash talk I expect nothing less from DR but whatever you thought you had as an independent clan is long gone.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
JM Punk

Post by JM Punk »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
MEGA lost 1 tower lvl 50, DR lost 2 castle lvl 300+ ;) And I dont count lvl 5-10 buildings..
Actually we sold that lv 50+ tower to build a craft