ObeY ask craig a question..

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

ObeY ask craig a question..

Post by Lestat »

Just wondering y u felt the need to log out twice to escape the fight u chose ?
At least ObeY died with honor,u ran away at least twice and logged 3 times to b untargeted...all kidding aside,didnt duane make,the post about it being noob to log from fight ?feel free to bring more help next time...it appears u need it..thanks for the best night ever...i havent laughed so hard in a,long time..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Bence

Re: ObeY ask craig a question..

Post by Bence »

After whole almost whole map betrayed us (lgnd statted attacks and then slowly every other clans joined except adik) yoh also did it. Why you choosed this fight? You were an outsider.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Haha yes that was fun last night, I wished I would have screen shotted it :lol:
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Craig chose to come fight me,I didnt go to his base,as far as ftss,mega all i did was,unally..i didnt atk, well not til mega came and atk me..ObeY will not cower behind bigger names..We will fight...if others help, its,cause we earned the help,or they chose to help...if i fight u its because u chose to fight me..i just broke the ally with mega,after jm/nickpan/ and whoever else it was threatened to break ally..i do what i say,not make empty threats..ObeY stands proud,with or without a base..

In the words of the old steiner brothers....U want some, come get some.....u dont like me..Bite me... u know where im at...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Lestat wrote:Craig chose to come fight me,I didnt go to his base,as far as ftss,mega all i did was,unally..i didnt atk, well not til mega came and atk me..ObeY will not cower behind bigger names..We will fight...if others help, its,cause we earned the help,or they chose to help...if i fight u its because u chose to fight me..i just broke the ally with mega,after jm/nickpan/ and whoever else it was threatened to break ally..i do what i say,not make empty threats..ObeY stands proud,with or without a base..

In the words of the old steiner brothers....U want some, come get some.....u dont like me..Bite me... u know where im at...
Are you sure about this bud? Last time I checked obey isn't much of a clan and TRIO has destroyed plenty of compounds higher then yours? And when I can 2 tap kill you inside your entire compound I don't think your ready to see someone like myself or the rest of TRIO against you. be careful what you ask for fellas I won't hesitate to send you to the spawn every time I see you...
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Im assuming craig and duane same person,dif accts now....i nvr said u couldnt wipe the base...i just asked y craig felt the need to go noob and log to get untargeted and run from obey..he was the one dieing....and i hope at ur lvl duane u could two hit me on my smaller acts...u nvr 2hit lestat...period....one on one u should b able to kill obey,but when we band together ,well ask craig what happened.....he turned into a noob....and ran....he had to get duane to help ..remember...or did he not tell u why u had to come....he let 3ppl with a combined lvl less than half his lvl almost kill him...twice....

As always...u know,where im at...just remember..no honor in wiping a,base while they sleep,or work.....
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Lmao Duane, it took a lvl 1500+ ogre and a 3500+ mage to kill a lvl 222 archer, a 325 sword, and a 250 mage. Should trio really be gloating about this?? Anyways should you really be gloating about your dean logging out when we were attacking him.. Not once but 3 times. You say your side prides itself on not doing that, can you really say anything now? I also have one last thing to say, Craig hit speed glitch to run from me on omg8 and pyro when he ran out of fish, can you really complain about other people using glitches now?? :lol:
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
craig37

Post by craig37 »

Only reason I left map was to get more fish not due to dieing I could stand there for 24 hours and not die to your whole clan . However if I don't have fish it's run run run and I don't like wa sting my time . But thanks to you running your mouth and fighting with our enemy nothin can change the facts. Obey won't be standing much longer . And you say your not weak we stand and fight but in reality your the weakest kind of clans of all make decisions because afraid of war and then once you get a little to tied into one side start running the mouth . If you clans don't know you will learn trio has been and will always be here only question is who is obey in a week will anyone remember you ;)
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

The question is Craig, does it matter? Do you think we care about a base, they are just buildings. You who logged when you were in red, yes red you can't deny that. Also when pyro and I were hitting you when you were standing still we got you to yellow easy, don't boast what you can't do, it makes you look like a fool.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

You logged craig so that ends ur..'i can stand for 24 hours' bs....lots of bs....let me get my boots....second even without a base....u logged....hahaha,and u admit..u have no fish...u run scared....who is obey ??? Well ask urself....when was,the last time u ran n logged from ppl under lvl350...im sure u will remember ....haha and as long as u atk obey..it means,u know we are a threat...u bring more ppl to atk obey than u bring to dr....and we still fight...so who is obey....we the ones ruining what u think is a percect "alliance" by making u look foolish....u think anyone wont remember us...just ask around...im sure ull find more ppl kow who we are than u ever want...

Btw..thanks for making us famous....couldnt have done it without ur help...

And less than a week to wipe us....u all still hitting the little tower after 3 hours...u not too good at math either ?? Numbers and levels say u will win,but if obey still laughs at ur name even after base is gone...who wins...not u...cause guess what...we stand proud ...even when outnumbered and the the obvious lower level...obey clan will live on...trio can boast all they want....who have u really killed off ??? The clans dr left in waste back i the day??? Cause hey The Fam still lives on....so that means u wipe noob clans owned by noobs....cause u havent managed to wipe anyone from the map as i can see..oh and i gotea show u something craig...cause this is perfect...trio stand proud ? Hardly...heres ss of skully..hiding under tower attacking....while being called out....so much for stand and fight huh ???
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-