Complaint Page

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ditto3000e

Re: Complaint Page

Post by Ditto3000e »

fah_king wrote:That's a cool name.. I saw a player yesterday that said.. boobcancer.. I laughed a little.. is cancer funny?.. idk I'm not a doctor..
Still immature as ever I.see. sorry for.double posting but on my phone.
JayG

Post by JayG »

I have just seen harrypeter kill a lv 5 that I was helping then log out. I was unable. To react due to no clan and lv difference. This is not the 1st time I have seen this type of behaviour from him. He also goes under the alias merlin2. Can one of the mods please take action against said player? Ty:D 
inactive Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages Spoken: English
Furkotu

Post by Furkotu »

JayG wrote:I have just seen harrypeter kill a lv 5 that I was helping then log out.  I was unable. To react due to no clan and lv difference. This is not the 1st time I have seen this type of behaviour from him. He also goes under the alias merlin2. Can one  of the mods please take action against said player? Ty:D 
he is on a clans map atm, trying to kill my spawns..
Ditto3000e

Post by Ditto3000e »

JayG wrote:I have just seen harrypeter kill a lv 5 that I was helping then log out.  I was unable. To react due to no clan and lv difference. This is not the 1st time I have seen this type of behaviour from him. He also goes under the alias merlin2. Can one  of the mods please take action against said player? Ty:D 
his kill(s) should count toward his outlaw status automatically. Thus, the system will run it's course.
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

I hav a complaint, the dragon spawn outside the corpse dungeon is too much to get through
Contact me for any help
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

This is intentional. ;)
You can get through if you are chosen to enter the FT source of wealth.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

Hobbs jailed Rascal and told me the list was long on that account of why it was jailed. The man/woman has lost their mind. That account is a builder and a grinder and that is all it is. I find this person's demeanor and attitude towards the clan I am associated with to be bias and forth width. He has open accused me in public of doing something that is a bold face lie. He is and I repeat this a bad example of what a moderator is and should stand for. I am disgusted by his very accusations of that account that has worked its tale off and done NO illegal game play or cussed this man. He is beyond himself and I am over it.........
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

Ruffframe wrote:... I am disgusted by his very accusations of that account that has worked its tale off and done NO illegal game play or cussed this man...
You just called DaHobbit a racist in mini chat.
This is a grave insult.

So you are contradicting yourself.

Rest assured, admins will check all chat logs very carefully.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-01-21-22-12.jpg
Screenshot_2016-11-01-21-22-12.jpg (265.31 KiB) Viewed 5367 times
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

What ever you say Arachnia..You guys just upset a 16 year old with a heart mumur is stomping ADIK into the ground.. I understand that it must be a huge shot to the ego and that she not only has better gaming skills. But she also knows how to spot each and every player out, by their actions and how they relate to in-game play. You can say whatever you want. You can do whatever it is that you want. You can even bend the truth whatever way you want to justify what it is that you perceive to be the truth. As far as I am concerned, she can play on my uppers until she gets her account back. So keep the outlaws put away for a week. I love this game play of making a honest and hard working account out to be a bad person. I bet it is a tremendous blow that she spotted it out to be the truth.
Deleted? Deleted.... Well I guess that makes me a Deplorable..... Oh well....!!
Last edited by Ruffframe on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Kjeh, only leftists gets offended by being called a DELETED.

Edited by Arachnia.

That may apply in Finland, but not in USA.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.