Moderator: Game Administrators

SpiritSB

Re: F this game

Post by SpiritSB »

Who got this accs??????????????????
parkbench

Post by parkbench »

There is 1,ooo,ooo downloads how man people play our server cant handle that... as for the frustration of the guy that created this thread these are the same things i was upset about and they just swept me under the rug with changing the fourm

Now that everyone is gone these same issues arise and making a swordsman have a ranged attack is not going to fix the fact that im a 223 mage 490 mana 140 strangth 140 armor and 75 dex 18k hp and iv never reset points once and lived with everytime i got screwed and hes worthless i couldent fight my way out of a wet paper bag Here is 2 reall solutions

1. Stop the logout on the spawn autospawn bull shit triger (would have been nice to have when hp regen was on)

2. Id like to see pvp turnd off unless u enabled it by attacking and once enabled stays in pvp for an hour and 20 min (clan = stays the way it is)
parkbones

Post by parkbones »

Swordsman will never be able to honestly be a serious participant in pvp.At least save us from being attacked and are gear stolen.Pvp drops in my opinion was over reaction to a problem with a few players.I can't get it across that the current pvp system punishes the attacked,why?I get attacked and loose my gear and experience, not a chance in this world to retaliate. I love the RPG aspect of this game.I hear the frustration. I also agree there is a flaw in the formulas.But can't quite put my finger on it.There is an always hit in it not accounted for.if it is always hit then what is Dec for.?As I've stated in other threads 200,000 hit points taken from my swordsman so I would be less trouble for others to kill and get armour drop.I hope this helps someone understand.
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Reviving this thread.

I am back after leaving the game for about a year and a half. If not a bit longer. Back with my Swordsman, and none of the suggestions I've made have been implemented. WHY?
Want to report the Attack mechanics of the Melee character needs to be fixed. When attacking a Monster for example, I click on the Monster and press the attack. He is covered in a red circle. If he's still, I will walk up to him automatically and start attacking (This doesn't happen consistently all the time) But if the Monster is moving, I end up walking past the monster and nothing happens. No attack etc., This mechanism needs to be fixed, because the Swordsman and all other melee players are frustrated.

I also cannot believe Fire Swords still decreases the Swordsman's HP. lol Remove that HP decrease penalty and it becomes very effective for PVM.
And that 4th still just above the Fire Sword is useless. Doesn't do anything. I've done a PVM test. No effect, Monster takes longer to kill and you love HP.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
Bence

Post by Bence »

You have right in some opinion, maged are not ballanced. They are very ban in pvp at low lvls because they dont have enough mana but at the high lvls they are immortal.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

Right now akl the classes are useful in some aspect but not all kf them good in pvp. Likr mages op on high lvls, except mages classes bad in high lvls pvp (dwarf=>swordman=archer=>ogre=>mage)
If you are a mage on low lvl you die in seconds and cant heal yourself because no mana.
at high lvls youll have enough stat points to put some arm and youll have infinite mana so its like immortal if you fight againt on the same lvl .
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

At lvl 644 I still have yet to win a single pvp battle.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Leone

Post by Leone »

DwarfTank30 wrote:At lvl 644 I still have yet to win a single pvp battle.
My dwarf is a much lower level (206) but I share your frustration. I got sick and tired of others attacking and killing me. That's the main reason I changed to an archer.
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Idk. It seems people have a lot to complain about on this forum. I have had no problems and have one of each characters. They all have weaknesses and strengths. When I get killed it's because I know I did something stupid and didn't strategies like i should have or keep the right items to help me. But when I win it's because I learned from what they did and what I did. Iv won against people that are higher lvl and lower and all different char choices or against multiple opponents. It matters how u play and how u stack your stats.