ObeY ask craig a question..

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Duane20

Re: ObeY ask craig a question..

Post by Duane20 »

DarwiN wrote:If that part of the wars I understand but he is believed that higher than all by having those lvls ;)
I was a beast way before these lvls kid, before you even knew what ft was.. educate yourself a lil before you talk about me :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Bence wrote:We came we saw we won

definitely dr said they sacrificied themself for their allies. They ouldnt protect theirballies while trio and hes allies succesfuly protected my clan.
Dr has no power.
they said months ago they will destroy us in a week.. we become stronger, they lied to themself.
Dr and the dr allies has much higher lvls they said some days ago that we just destroyed some lvl 1k tower (2 lvl 1k obey 1vl 1.5k tower 2 lvl 550+ dr castles and many towers under lvl 500)

Dr's alliance just talking sbout what they can do and what they will do. Its not enough to make it happen.
Very well said :)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Bence wrote:We came we saw we won

definitely dr said they sacrificied themself for their allies. They ouldnt protect theirballies while trio and hes allies succesfuly protected my clan.
Dr has no power.
they said months ago they will destroy us in a week.. we become stronger, they lied to themself.
Dr and the dr allies has much higher lvls they said some days ago that we just destroyed some lvl 1k tower (2 lvl 1k obey 1vl 1.5k tower 2 lvl 550+ dr castles and many towers under lvl 500)

Dr's alliance just talking sbout what they can do and what they will do. Its not enough to make it happen.
After being a MEGA Lord for over a year, what follows this is from personal experience.

MEGA Uses their allies as protection. MEGA has switched sides in this never-ending war between TRIO rash GODZ MEGA ADIK -AC- and raw DR AD Trek and both of their allies COUNTLESS times.
First, they were allies with rash, this was the time when i joined MEGA on the account malval (This was stolen, so i am no longer the owner of malval), a low level ogre who barely had ilknowledge in the game.
After this, everything went smooth for... hardly any time, mega built continuous bases, each died, and they moved in with rash. Rash then turned on MEGA because of "tactics" and destroyed the buildings they had helped us establish.
I then joined FTBC on my alt, no problems with that. One time before the loss of Alfonso, which was prior to the fall of FTBC, nick told me "before you leave FTBC take their missiles and materials" or something, which i refused fully, leaving FTBC to help MEGA. This is when i acquired the account WARBRINGER keep in mind.
Since then, MEGA has changed sides in the war for many different reasons.
MEGA then went to Jony for help, which was a big mistake, making the raw AD DR trek side of the war, who were at the time MEGA's allies (Keep in mind that the Alliance system was not yet created) hate them.
After a while of this, they sided with TRIO and their allies again, until Jony turned on them and attacked them himself.
After this, JM Punk from FTSS joined MEGA to "Help them".
JM being high leveled of course got premoted to lord quickly enough, and i as well as multiple lords got demoted and half-ignored.
JM Then basically threatened ADIK into joining MEGA and their allies with a death threat.
As by the time this happened, i had an ALT in AD, but then due to the war starting again, had left AD but stayed on a peace treaty with them. Not attacking them at any circumstance.
I was getting mad at this point, and i had stopped working for MEGA as well as stopped attacking many of their enemies.
NICKPAN then proceeded to check that i was not a spy by saying "You are a MFIA now, not a mega" "warb you lost the spirit..." and a bunch of other lame worded sentences, u annntil i got rather mad at him.
This heated up into a small argument, and i left the scene, thinking NICK had betrayed me as well, and joined AD again, who welcomed me back happily.
When NICK finally announced it was a test, i refused the apology, and stated all of the issues i had with MEGA at the time. This ended in me and NICK becoming enemies.

I think i'd much rather have trustworthy and loyal allies than rude, ignorant (Duane...) and careless frenemies, who are fighting my true friends.

- WARBRINGER FT ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Bence

Post by Bence »

About alfonso-nick conflict: they always hated aech other but you are blinded as hell so you didt notice it.
No we didnt change sides. The sides changed us when they attacked us.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

About jm: no, we didnt promote him because he is high lvl guy but because he helped us a lot. What he did? He helped us to find a land there we can build!
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

Ohh and dear mister Malvy! I am the one who first syated you are a spy you better know it! I gave you many characters and one of my friend needed one. Whrn i asked you to give him 1 you didnt do it (i was like WTH if i dont give him anything he dont have a sht) .
Seems like you used me as many other "friends".
As many times i asked you about how many years old are you, you akways said 12. Okay... there was more then 1 year time difference between the 2 questions, so you cant be 12. You lied. I didnt tell to you what i think.
i asked you to tell me warbringers pw. (DaHobbit made partys and i eanted to get some loot.) You didnt tell. I think you didnt tell because you alredy attached email to tye account but you dont want me to know it. Thats a decent reason ( you stated many times you dont have email).
You like NEVER worked for us but acted like a spy alt (that mean you logged in very less times only for a short time).
While you were in the clan i noticed that important things lke many resources, higher lvl items, missieles disappeared.
You betrayed me! Maybe you didnt notice but i dont realy like nick, BUT I AM LOYAL!
lvl 1006 mage
naomi

Post by naomi »

can i make comments coz ADIK was on his statement, it wasnt true that MEGA or JM threaten us...we are allies with raw,trek and MEGA then before ftss was vanish...it is our goal have have alliance with all clans to achieve peacefulness lol but when war started with raw and mage coz of ftss was gone...adik need to chose to raw or mega..coz of their war, i dont received any threat from mega(only help if anything will happened) but threat from raw family that if we dont unallly mega...they will attacks us too! and the rest is history lol
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Bence wrote:Ohh and dear mister Malvy! I am the one who first syated you are a spy you better know it! I gave you many characters and one of my friend needed one. Whrn i asked you to give him 1 you didnt do it (i was like WTH if i dont give him anything he dont have a sht) .
Seems like you used me as many other "friends".
As many times i asked you about how many years old are you, you akways said 12. Okay... there was more then 1 year time difference between the 2 questions, so you cant be 12. You lied. I didnt tell to you what i think.
i asked you to tell me warbringers pw. (DaHobbit made partys and i eanted to get some loot.) You didnt tell. I think you didnt tell because you alredy attached email to tye account but you dont want me to know it. Thats a decent reason ( you stated many times you dont have email).
You like NEVER worked for us but acted like a spy alt (that mean you logged in very less times only for a short time).
While you were in the clan i noticed that important things lke many resources, higher lvl items, missieles disappeared.
You betrayed me! Maybe you didnt notice but i dont realy like nick, BUT I AM LOYAL!
Quoting this in separate points:
- I know that you thought i was a spy, which was the reason for NICK "testing" me.
- I was NOT a spy, and was a member of mega until this happened.
- You did give me WARBRINGER and BlackBows when Macca (presumably him, as he may have been stolen) stole numerous accounts including Bence, which is what he used to trick me into giving access (I did not think :) And also, this is not a request or report,just a fact)
- I declined because
1- I didn't even know the guy
2- The account you gave me (BlackBows) was what I used to stay in multiple clans, and at the time I was in MFIA, so would not have been coming back on him
3- I think if I asked "MEGA, i need 1 billion gold that I donated back, my friend needs it" or something the answer would be "No"
There are most likely a lot more things I could list, but I can't be asked to figure out what they are.

- I did not use you intendedly, am i able to see the future? Did i know this would happen? Originally you and nick were two very close friends. (No 8-) )

- I am 12, and apparently you cannot tell the time as any time before April 2016 i was 11. ;)

- I was not going to give out my main accounts password at this time. And most likely never will be.
- I did not have an Email until literally yesterday
- You have a 260+ Mage, i don't see the point of using a 162 Ogre instead (Then 159)

- I did not work for you anymore for the reasons stated in my original post.
- I was online less because I was at the time working on MFIA, and also i have a payed job in SR.
- Even with the current situation, i can assure you that the cause for these things disappearing was not me.

Notes
- Nick and Alfonso were friends in real life at the time, and also, we were "allies" (without set alliance as it did not exist back then) in the game.
- I know you get mad at nick often, and that is often because you donated a lot of gold which was *cough cough* wasted *cough cough*
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Bence

Post by Bence »

yes sure, you didnt even ask it...btw late.
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

after an issue that nick caused by "accidient" they were not friends anymore.
its an ogre....ogres has a great skill for partys just like swordmans, but nicks swordman was under lvl 100
lvl 1006 mage