ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ruffframe

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Ruffframe »

I have a idea about us players that like building and showing off our skilled accounts. Especially the accounts we own that like to create walls, buildings structures, felling trees, mining stone and just all around like building for our clans.
My idea is why can we builders can not have a contest of showing off those building skills? I mean it is only fair since the warring side of this game is given special interests. Why can not the building side of the game have contests? ;) Like who can build the fastest to 10, 25, 50, 100 levels of build of a structure. :o You could do it in a new map or in the Coliseum and make it like a Olympics of the Builders. :shock: You could also have each clan represent it self with a team effort or a 1/1 match up. I had this idea for awhile and am just now posting it to see if it gets any feed back. :idea: I just think it would be kinda cool to say who has the best builders in game. You could even do it by class, skill levels or rank by level accounts. Make it a event once a year or once a month.
They're could even be prizes given to the winners. Or you could create amulet that could be for builders who won that could give them a lvl on skill of crafting, wood felling, stone mining or building.
The very idea of this could be limitless for the kind of events. You could even have events with combat situations. Like protect the builder in different level classes or different rankings.
After all the higher up fighters have special events, why not the builders? Are we not a important part of the game as well?
DuffMan81

Post by DuffMan81 »

That sounds pretty awesome!
Leone

Post by Leone »

I like this. Extra layers to the game get my vote. Good idea.
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Simple Recommendation. If killed by Monsters in a PvM fo example, have the character Re spawn where they died.

If in PvP death, Start Map. This way it will not be annoying to walk all the way back to the place you got killed.

Another suggestion, when you die you shouldn't LOSE Experience. That should be removed.
Thanks
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
bardiya

Post by bardiya »

nt300 wrote:Simple Recommendation. If killed by Monsters in a PvM fo example, have the character Re spawn where they died.

If in PvP death, Start Map. This way it will not be annoying to walk all the way back to the place you got killed.

Another suggestion, when you die you shouldn't LOSE Experience. That should be removed.
Thanks
It's impossible
So there is no problem if you die in a pvm you will always come back and you won't lose xp
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Not a good idea to respawn where the player died.
If the enemy is sufficiently dangerous (some kill players with just one blow), they're likely to die again almost immediately.

I'd go for the start map every time

As for losing XP, the XP loss is too high IMO.

It really would be helpful to have a proper guide explaining

Combat
Healing
Death
PvP protection
Clans

At the moment I'm learning all this off the Forum, piecemeal.

Also clan maps should be marked in some way, maybe on the pop up world map, so that noobs line myself don't walk into them and get deaded before they can blink
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

There is a help file link when you first open the app. It has the information you are requesting.
Drewgor

Post by Drewgor »

I believe we should have another Clan building area, all of them are taken up except for one which is to dangerous for us lower lvls. Not everyone high lvled wants to go there and make sure that we can build. Just difficult with all can building areas taken up, a place for us lower lvl clans would be nice, so we can prosper and grow ourselves safely. Thank you for hearing me.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'd be interested to know how many clan maps have been introduced over the last 12 months. I know the game has to evolve but it does seem to be the case that as soon as a new map is introduced, players would like another one.
ziomxdds3

Post by ziomxdds3 »

You can make settings for blocking an invitation to the clan or friends set according Player
ziomxdds1 DRWALF 154
ziomxdds3 MAGE 653
MagicMike Ogre 91