Learn Fight, not Hide

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Bence »

Said by the one who play with characters that he got from other players and not able to make hes own.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Bence wrote:Said by the one who play with characters that he got from other players and not able to make hes own.
This was true up until very recently, as I did not have an Email due to my age to sign up a new account or make a forum account.

And also, what kind of link does that have to my previous post :|
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Bence

Post by Bence »

you talked about impression of some clans name even your name is mine.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

WARBRINGER wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
Local wrote:I've seen every clan hide log or run no1 has room to talk here.. Don't preach words none of u follow its a joke. 90% of u fools runn around fighting each other not Evan knowing why. Slaves to the game with no individual thought process. Its sad realy
If you knew anything about this games clan warfare then you would know why most of the clans are at war. The "thought process" is simple really but you must first understand it. Only clans that have truly made a name for themselves would understand the honor of keeping the name protected regardless of how long the war may last. Most if not all of these wars have been going on for years and show no signs of stopping any time soon.
If this is the case, i do not think some clans, specifically TRIO and MEGA, made a very good impression out of their names ;)
MEGA no but we all know TRIO made the biggest impact on this game that's why you guys continue to argue with me about it :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Duane20 wrote:
WARBRINGER wrote:
Duane20 wrote: If you knew anything about this games clan warfare then you would know why most of the clans are at war. The "thought process" is simple really but you must first understand it. Only clans that have truly made a name for themselves would understand the honor of keeping the name protected regardless of how long the war may last. Most if not all of these wars have been going on for years and show no signs of stopping any time soon.
If this is the case, i do not think some clans, specifically TRIO and MEGA, made a very good impression out of their names ;)
MEGA no but we all know TRIO made the biggest impact on this game that's why you guys continue to argue with me about it :lol:
Keep in mind that there are positive impacts and... negative impacts. Figure out which one of these you made :P
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

WARBRINGER wrote:
Bence wrote:Said by the one who play with characters that he got from other players and not able to make hes own.
This was true up until very recently, as I did not have an Email due to my age to sign up a new account or make a forum account.

And also, what kind of link does that have to my previous post :|
He calls you out so you try to change the subject? You don't have an email because the account is not originally yours. The whole too young to have an email is the biggest joke I've heard
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

My 9 year old son has an email account set up. If you need help I will be happy to guide you through the steps
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

LIZARDKING wrote:My 9 year old son has an email account set up. If you need help I will be happy to guide you through the steps
Up until recently LIZARD, i was unable to make an email account due to a few reason, it was not that i did not know how. Thank you anyway :)
Dr,lgnd,raw,ad and everyone who is on that war we have at DR side, you guys DONT know how to.fight a war. You only make FAKE clans, like Fake TRIO but I of TRIO is with L nor I, or TRI0 with 0, and many.more use these fake clans build.inside our base so you slow us down by destroy these.
Explain "west" and "Myth" in this case ;)
Also, sort out your English texting... :P
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]