Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by WARBRINGER »

Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.
Hopefully this concrete will set soon.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
terminator

Post by terminator »

Customization of Non-Mage skills

Mages have a big custom advantage, they can choose which spells they want to use, and this allows them to be able to buy pots and other stuff they need. What about Non-Mage? On my swordsmen I'm stuck with 4 skills, 2 of them I dont need/never use what to do, meaning I can only use 2 pots/knives

Presented Idea:

Have skills like spells, you can buy them at shop and they have a minimum level. For example, let's say the pet shop sells a lvl 25 swordsmen skill, once a swordsmen is atleast level 25 he can go and buy it then use it, and if he doesn't want it he can trash it. This will also allow for many more skills to be made instead of just 1,2,3 or 4. This could allow for many players to go non mage and balance out the classes because you can pick and choose which skills will work for you for that one task. Each skill will still take 1 space, so you can only have maximum of 6 skills/pots/knives. This way we can do more then just knives and freeze pots and help balance classes out.This allows players to custom make things they want, not have the game pre-do it for them, which is why I think this could be a big hit

Thoughts?
Last edited by terminator on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

terminator wrote:Customization of Non-Mage skills

Mages have a big custom advantage, they can choose which spells they want to use, and this allows them to be able to buy pots and other stuff they need. What about Non-Mage? On my swordsmen I'm stuck with 4 skills, 2 of them I dont need/never use what to do, meaning I can only use 2 pots/knives

Presented Idea:

Have skills like spells, you can buy them at shop and they have a minimum level. For example, let's say the pet shop sells a lvl 25 swordsmen skill, once a swordsmen is atleast level 25 he can go and buy it then use it, and if he doesn't want it he can trash it. This will also allow for many more skills to be made instead of just 1,2,3 or 4. This could allow for many players to go non mage and balance out the classes because you can pick and choose which skills will work for you for that one task. Each skill will still take 1 space, so you can only have maximum of 6 skills/pots/knives. This way we can do more then just knives and freeze pots and help balance classes out.This allow allow players to custom make things they want, not have the game pre due it, which i feel like this be a big hit

Thoughts?
I like this idea!!!
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

The ability to freeze opponents way overpowers PvP

That ability should simply be removed from the game

Players who are not interested in clans, or in PvP, just co-operative PvM get preyed upon by asses who just freeze someone and then kill them.

I propose that
a) outlaws lose the ability to freeze as long as their outlaw status lasts
b) players who freeze and then kill an unclanned player should instantly acquire outlaw status (instead of after 5 kills)
c) outlaw status lasts longer each time a player acquires it. Outlaw status duration should be 1 week cumulative (I.e 1, 2, 3, 4 etc weeks). So someone who goes outlaw for the 20th time is looking at being outlawed for 20 weeks.

Harsh? Yes. But necessary to stop players abusing PvP
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

bardiya

Post by bardiya »

terminator wrote:Customization of Non-Mage skills

Presented Idea:

Have skills like spells, you can buy them at shop and they have a minimum level. For example, let's say the pet shop sells a lvl 25 swordsmen skill, once a swordsmen is atleast level 25 he can go and buy it then use it, and if he doesn't want it he can trash it. This will also allow for many more skills to be made instead of just 1,2,3 or 4. This could allow for many players to go non mage and balance out the classes because you can pick and choose which skills will work for you for that one task. Each skill will still take 1 space, so you can only have maximum of 6 skills/pots/knives. This way we can do more then just knives and freeze pots and help balance classes out.This allows players to custom make things they want, not have the game pre-do it for them, which is why I think this could be a big hit

Thoughts?
Very nice idea, i like it
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Add swordsmen ogres dwarfes archers ENERGY Bar. All will have energy 100. Unable to increase energy by lvl up etc.

Skills at each character will cost energy per second its on. We can enable any skill we want for free. But since a skill is on we lose 5 energy per second. Then, WE must disable the skill we enabled. So it act like Toggle. Energy regen is like 2.5 energy / second maybe. And there wont be energy potions xd.

This will ballance and Buff all classes except mage.
But wont buff low lvl characters because at low lvl they havent skills.

So. For example:

Swordsman have 100 energy. He use always hit.

And every 1 second he lose 5 energy.

After having this skill enabled he lose like 25 energy / 5 seconds.
While a skill is enabled cant regen energy and can enable more than 1 skills.

After 5 seconds swordsman disable always hit skill and have 75 energy. Now every 1 sec he regen 2.5 energy so 5 energy every 2 seconds.

Mages have mana. Other clases have energy :)

(Energy bar can have an ORANGE Bar under the hp bar)
Boo
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mages have mana. Other clases have energy :)
Mages have mana as a helping tool.
If melee had "Energy", then this would be more of a disadvantage, giving mages more ease when fighting.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

So 1st reduce the speed of a speed pot craig37 keeps playing fish/speed/unfreez with 2 pets and when hes red he only take speed pot with 2k legs and he pass a whole map in 2 sec.... then also all players over 2k can have up to 90% spell resist .... as a 1571 mage i do 0 dmg .... got an idea u can wear best gear if u take lower gear ull loose 50% of its spell resist (40%-->20%) so 2k mages will have to wear 2k robe so pvp would be much more interesting ??
BEST PVP IN GAME
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

:lol: cant run fast enough larcos? :mrgreen:
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
Bence

Post by Bence »

Blaze wrote::lol: cant run fast enough larcos? :mrgreen:
What a shame! He cant run xD
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage