Clan with honor

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cobb

Clan with honor

Post by cobb »

Is there a clan with integrity and honor in the game? I am at the point where I either join a clan or leave the game. I will not join a clan that's members force lower lvl players out of hunting area so they can set pets to steal others spawns. Neither will I join a clan that trains pets to empty an area as seems to be the favorite of a couple of clans.
Bence

Re: Clan with honor

Post by Bence »

Clan [aofd]
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

cobb wrote:I will not join a clan that's members force lower lvl players out of hunting area so they can set pets to steal others spawns. Neither will I join a clan that trains pets to empty an area as seems to be the favorite of a couple of clans.
I guess I'm not sure what you mean here...
BOO!:ghost:
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Thanks Bence for naming AofD in such a case!
I'm not sure I get your last sentence meaning, cobb, but I believe the general idea is that you don't like bullism against lower levels one.
In that, AofD is not the only possible can for you: I'm glad we can name a number of peaceful and honorable clans :)
Please, send me a PM if you wish to talk about clanning
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

You are welcome to come join SR (Sentinels of Righteousness). We respect each other, help each other, and I pay my members for workload. I also do many things to help them (free gear, go with them on quests, and help them to level when they need it). Player misbehavior is not accepted. If you are an outlaw, do not ask to join. If you are a pet killer, do not ask to join. If you are a fan of PvP and love to steal gear from others, do not ask to join. We need only good people to join SR.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Yes. I wrote an example that first came in my mind but you can find many other clans that not involved in clan wars (still)
lvl 1006 mage
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I agree with Bence and ardesia. There are a few clans out there that still hold player standards for their members, and are highly regarded for their honor. AofD, ShdW, SR, and SMRF are clans that have done their best to stay neutral in the clan wars, and treat their members fairly. There are some clans that also like to fight, but still fight and war with honor, without bullying just because of their strength.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

madmaniacal1 wrote:. There are some clans that also like to fight, but still fight and war with honor, without bullying just because of their strength.
As im Duke I want to say MEGA is one of these :) I wont say other clans cuz idk, and il post only my clan in these situations

I was also a person that got bullied by high clans at the past...and I try to not do it to other now.
Boo
Bence

Post by Bence »

No comment...
lvl 1006 mage
naomi

Post by naomi »

lol
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...