Dahobbit

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Dahobbit

Post by Ryaca »

Recently I've seen some players criticizing Dahobbit and saying he should not be a GM anymore. I just want to say that FT would not be the great game that it is without all of his contributions. I appreciate all of Dahobbit's sacrifices that he has made for the sake of all who play FT. Currently there are not enough GM's as it is. I hope Dahobbit will be a Gm for a long time to come. I for one appreciate all of Dahobbit's and all of FT staff and contributers contributions to this great game. FT wouldn't be the same without you. I appreciate all that you do. Please keep on keepin' on. I support all FT staff and contributors 100%. Once again, thank you Dahobbit for everything that you do.
BOO!:ghost:
_NICKPAN_

Re: Dahobbit

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Hobbs doing his job ( I mean GM ) very good, idk why ppl say things about him.
And if he ever made a mistake, we are humans, but im sure its fixed ^^

Hobbs, if u see this, I want you to know u make ft better ;)

+1
Boo
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryaca wrote:Recently I've seen some players criticizing Dahobbit and saying he should not be a GM anymore. I just want to say that FT would not be the great game that it is without all of his contributions. I appreciate all of Dahobbit's sacrifices that he has made for the sake of all who play FT. Currently there are not enough GM's as it is. I hope Dahobbit will be a Gm for a long time to come. I for one appreciate all of Dahobbit's and all of FT staff and contributers contributions to this great game. FT wouldn't be the same without you. I appreciate all that you do. Please keep on keepin' on. I support all FT staff and contributors 100%. Once again, thank you Dahobbit for everything that you do.
_NICKPAN_ wrote:Hobbs doing his job ( I mean GM ) very good, idk why ppl say things about him.
And if he ever made a mistake, we are humans, but im sure its fixed ^^

Hobbs, if u see this, I want you to know u make ft better ;)

+1
Likes these posts, and agree 100%.
Keep up the good work, Hobbs.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

I agree also, they have a hard job and rarely get thanks for it...that's why i try to say thanks when i see them
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I'd like to chime in, with my personal opinion.

DaHobbit is one of the hardest working guys I know.
He goes above and beyond what is required, trying to make the game a better place for all.
His actions for going after scammers and cheaters should be applauded. I will note, this idea was not popular with all GMs; also, it is a TREMENDOUS amount of work; I know what I'm talking about here, I've done it in the past.
His creation of new content was a welcome addition; his ideas are unique and offer new challenges; this includes content already added, and stuff he might be working on ;)
He is also known for being a strong enforcer of the rules. IMO he is the most active GM in game, and has been working very hard to keep the game clean. This does not make him popular with everyone, but may I remind everyone the best GM is not the most popular one, but the one who works hard, gets back up when kicked down, and perseveres through the hard times. This is DaHobbit in a nutshell.
Ok, I could go on, but I think I touched on the main points.

DaHobbit has my personal vote for best GM
(sorry to my teammates; nothing personal)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Imagine if there was no dahobbit in forgotten tale.
1.There would be so many cheaters and scammers in game.They would easily cheat innocent peoples and noone will be there to find them easily because they use multiple accounts.
2.High lvl mages can easily use autoclick softwares and they wont be punished.And it will be difficult to find who are using autoclick software.
3.Player can farm with there pet by afk.And it will be hard to find and punish them.
4.People will use bad words to each other and insults each other.And it will be hard to maintain a clean game.
5.There will not be any new maps, new monsters and new quests.
6.Player cannot be able to report there bug problem and get there problem solved quickly.
7.It will be hard for you to get special skin.
8.You will not be able to make clan alliance easily.

He is the one who is maintaining law and order in the game.Without him game would be completly ruined and messed up.So,DaHobbit You The Best!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

+1
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

+2
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

+1 to Hobbit!
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOM WOULD NOT LIKE TO SEE HOBBS BOOTED OR LEAVE.
EVEN THOUGH HAD TO WATCH HIM DESTROY 1ST [DR] EMPIRE, BECAUSE DOOM ABUSED GLITCH.
HOBBS HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUE, STRICT, HONEST, AMIABLE TO SITUATION, LEADER, PAIN IN DOMS ARSE, & HELL OF A GOOD MODERATOR.
PLEASE CLOSE POSTS CRITICIZING DAHOBBIT. HE NO DESERVE REPUTATION UNDER FIRE.
ONLY REQUEST IS THAT GOLGREN EAT DAHOBBIT.