Can't craft at house.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cashew

Can't craft at house.

Post by Cashew »

Since the fishing items over level 500 was considered a "bug" that just got "fixed" you forgot one.

I can't craft anything over lvl 750 in my house. I spent $50 to be able to craft anything in my house without requirements.

Need it fixed please and thanks.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Can't craft at house.

Post by Gandalf »

strange, we will check this.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I thought only items up to 750 could be crafted there anyway. I never saw anything higher in mine...
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Me either...

I did lose a 750 helm that was in my house though, I have since paid a large amount of gold to get two more though.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

The high level items are rare and that's why can't be craft anywhere. It is not a bug.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I understand that they're rare. But considering the fact a house is supposed to be the place where you can go and craft all of your items, plus item and pet storage it should include ALL items that can be crafted.

I'm gonna call false advertisement if it's not changed. I was under the assumption that all craftable items would be able to be crafted at a house. I'm not the only new buyer that was surprised by this.

When I first bought the house and then learned about the high lvl crafting items I was surprised by them not being available in the house.

Now that the alternative method to obtaining these items (fishing) was removed, then I want them craftable in my house or a refund. I only tolerated their absence bc there was still an alternative method.

Some people buy a house to avoid pvp for craft.

I bought it to avoid questing/long annoying walks for craft.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Cashew wrote:I understand that they're rare. But considering the fact a house is supposed to be the place where you can go and craft all of your items, plus item and pet storage it should include ALL items that can be crafted.

I'm gonna call false advertisement if it's not changed. I was under the assumption that all craftable items would be able to be crafted at a house. I'm not the only new buyer that was surprised by this.

When I first bought the house and then learned about the high lvl crafting items I was surprised by them not being available in the house.

Now that the alternative method to obtaining these items (fishing) was removed, then I want them craftable in my house or a refund. I only tolerated their absence bc there was still an alternative method.

Some people buy a house to avoid pvp for craft.

I bought it to avoid questing/long annoying walks for craft.
All craftable items can be craft in private house! Tell me which you can't. There are no such items.
Leone

Post by Leone »

This fishing update directly addresses the post about reinstating the value of gold in the game (see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13594&hilit=Value ).

To obtain higher lvl gear, as far as I can see, players now have three options:

1. Buy from another player (which means gold has a value again)
2. Hope for a pvp drop
3. Wait for the update Hobbs hinted at in today's mini-chat.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the fishing change, btw. I'm commenting on the effect of it.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Agreed Leone. My thoughts exactly. I just hope that it is a step in the right direction. People are abuzz in the game with comments about it. It is a huge change and I'm sure it will take awhile to get used to it or at least for things to settle down. I am very sad to see it go though. Remember our favorite fishing spot? ;)
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Then I was misinformed about some higher leveled items being able to be crafted and I apologize.

I'll admit I was wrong, always sucks to do so but I ain't scared to do it.

On a different note taking items out from fishing didn't and won't make gold more valuable, it just makes people want more pets/levels for said items.

To reinstate the value of gold, you need a way to drain it not just cut off the supply.

As Leone said I'm not really for or against the items removed from fishing. In the thread mentioned to reinstate the value of gold I actually supported it. I said in it just as I said now, you need a gold sink; a way to drain the gold out.

If people were rarely accepting gold for items before when they were more easily accessible, there's no way they're gonna accept gold now.