GODZ and rash.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GOLGREN

Re: GODZ and rash.

Post by GOLGREN »

HEVEN JUST SAD GOLGREN HAVE TISSUE FOR U
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote:Just today, clans [GODZ] and [rash] were sold by Kipers to Tommy for 200 lvls. The Island is at major war as I type.

Idk if this is a rule violation or not, nor do i particularly care.
All I can say is this. If you want to sacrifice your friendships and betray several powerful clans all in one move, at least get a price worth all the hassle you will receive. Lol. Lots of players not very happy with Kipers.

from early on, I never liked Kipers, always seamed weak, apparently, he sells his clans, and moves on... Kipers where is your head :ugeek:
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Jijiji DR "dieing" but did you see TRIO? JIJIJI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

DAVEmanda wrote:Jijiji DR "dieing" but did you see TRIO? JIJIJI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They created their own destiny, that is true :D
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I don't really like to speak bad about anyone in public but I do get the impression that Kipper would sell his own grandmother for the right price :shock: :roll:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Cleopatra wrote:I don't really like to speak bad about anyone in public but I do get the impression that Kipper would sell his own grandmother for the right price :shock: :roll:
I'm interested in why he disliked TRIO so much as to sell the clan to the one character that could destroy them. We will see Trio's heart, who they truly are and ultimately, whether they will persevere. Good luck :)

F.T. is RISK on steroids :D
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Buying anything for levels breaks the first rule of forgotten tales. Gms knowingly let such a rule violation occur here. Comps not gonna bother the guy who just paid for his summer vacation. ;) TRIO FOREVER ***
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
haha2u

Post by haha2u »

Correct and that's the biggest issue today. The issue you are discussing was brought to multiple GMs as it happened to no avail. Which brings up my question: Why have rules if you don't enforce them to the full extent or even investigate it? I wouldn't say the game is dying there will always be people willing to play it for one reason or another. It's more worrisome to wonder what the game will be known for in the future. It's certainly not like it was a few years ago and it's only going to get worse with GMs being stretched to the new game. I certainly wouldn't agree with any of you saying the game is getting better that's more of an opinion then fact. Just because more people play then before doesn't mean you held up to the game morals in the first place. More rules are being broken then ever before along with spawn killers and blockers with the game having 2 maybe 21/2 active GMs ATM (not including Admins). That doesn't scream prime to me I think that was lost 2 years ago unfortunately. I have high hopes that one day it will be the classic FT it once was I just have no clue when :lol:
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)