Witness the decline

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Witness the decline

Post by Ryaca »

Today and yesterday as I walked the world of FT I noticed very few players on any maps. Even maps that are usually pretty busy. Tonight as I passed spawn there was maybe 4 players there. The wagon map had 4 players there. I actually grinded mushy's on the witches sister map near weissten caves without other players coming along to leech xp off me and my pets. This is a first for me. In fact there was only 1 other player there. I passed by blitzbee and the same story on mushy island. FT is becoming a very lonely place. Could this be the beginning of the end for FT...
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Re: Witness the decline

Post by Cashew »

People are fascinated by the "ooh shiney" factor of the new game. Just enjoy the peace and quiet for now <3
Leone

Post by Leone »

Cashew wrote:People are fascinated by the "ooh shiney" factor of the new game. Just enjoy the peace and quiet for now <3
True - plus it's never as busy in the week compared to weekends either. Although not *that* quiet as Ry is describing!

It'll be interesting to see how busy FT gets this weekend.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, I'm interested to see how it all pans out - right now, a large part of the OV community is "borrowed" from FT (obviously) - some will stay in OV, some will come back to FT, some will do both - OV will get new players too of course.. but the interesting part will be new FT players coming to fill the void created by OV ... time will tell

For my part, I'm helping with OV all I can, while still working to develop a whole new aspect of the game for FT ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I am happy to hear that FT will not be forgotten Blitz. And yes Leone. It will be interesting to see how this weekend works out. I will be here, ever faithful to FT and holding the torch to burn bright. Head towards the light.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I know I've said this before, but I think it's important to reiterate - development of FT will continue, and as things are developed for OV, many of them can even be implemented in FT too ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I'll still be making sure everyone gets enough kitty lovins <3

Better pet the kitty though or imma scratch you
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

You also have to understand that 2 major clans are being wiped out (TRIO and AC) lots of their members have quit and their high-level characters. If there has been any decline in players of Ft I would have to say it could be a combination of both factors the new game + players quitting :-/
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Cleopatra wrote:You also have to understand that 2 major clans are being wiped out (TRIO and AC) lots of their members have quit and their high-level characters. If there has been any decline in players of Ft I would have to say it could be a combination of both factors the new game + players quitting :-/
This is true. I know one of trio's members is either the highest level in OV or really close to it. I am not sure if those two clans will stick around or not but I'm hoping that they will. I really hope that all players will still check in with the wonderful world of Ft from time to time. FT has been a great escape for all of us for so long. Please do not forget FT.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

The only thing declining is TRIO, MEGA, ADIK and -AC- ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]