Skill for archers

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Tpartyclaws

Skill for archers

Post by Tpartyclaws »

Tbh I would of thought this would of been added by now :D but lol here is the idea u know how rangers, marksmen maybe that could be a class later on anyway they are normally quite and stealth right. I thought maybe a skill to go invisible for like x time maybe 10 secs or whatever the people down below say and skill recharge whatever the people down below say . Lol um ya and hopefully u can attack while using the skill or else it would be kind of useless
ardesia

Re: Skill for archers

Post by ardesia »

Tpartyclaws wrote:Tbh I would of thought this would of been added by now :D but lol here is the idea u know how rangers, marksmen maybe that could be a class later on anyway they are normally quite and stealth right. I thought maybe a skill to go invisible for like x time maybe 10 secs or whatever the people down below say and skill recharge whatever the people down below say . Lol um ya and hopefully u can attack while using the skill or else it would be kind of useless
I'm very curious to know who "the people down below" are.
That is why I did approve this post despite its being partially obscure :mrgreen:
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Leone

Post by Leone »

The people who reply to the post?

Invisible archers get my vote:)
naomi

Post by naomi »

hahaha i love it...
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Omg yes then I can be a sneaky kitty
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Archers (and indeed other players) should get benefits from hiding in trees. Harder to hit, extra "armour" and easier hits on people not in cover
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I actually do that sometimes when they log out. Hide in a cluster of trees so my avatar and name is hidden then when they log back in and don't immediately see me they stay in long enough for me to jump out and get 'em ^.^
Tpartyclaws

Post by Tpartyclaws »

Yes the people down below or the people who reply to the post ^^ blah anyways what do.u guys think of that skill tell me what u think of it and if it should be added I mean archers are silent and stealth so I thought the idea would be good but please do tell me what u think of it if u like it idk y'all can argue how long the skill can last and how long it takes to recharge and whether or not u should be able to shoot while invisible tbh I would like to shoot while invisible and maybe someone could make a quest to go and like learn the skill blah idk
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Yep. Maybe make all attacks from cover be treated as ignoring armour when they do hit
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Cashew

Post by Cashew »

A bit off topic, but sorry claws I didn't mean to reject friend request of yours I just spam x'd like 3 of em in a row and saw yours too late lol.