2 k gear

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

craig37

2 k gear

Post by craig37 »

Ok so after years of playing this game 2 k gear was finally released but now basically took back away it is impossible to fish and cant be bought or dropped and for people like me that didnt have many free hours to fish and stock pile it up , you just get screwed so now other 2 k and higher players have a unfair advantage with gear that we should all have and all you guys want to focus on is a new game . Instead of fixing this major issue we was promised a month ago would be fixed. Please get it together and into a shop already there if need be i dont see what the problem is. Please all players feeling the same way post on this and get gms caring about it .
LIZARDKING

Re: 2 k gear

Post by LIZARDKING »

I agree Craig. Im not level 2000 yet, but Im on my way.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I also am in the same boat as you Craig. I didn't fish for weeks and months straight to obtain a lot of 2k gear. Very shortly after I reached 2k, the fishing was nerfed. I believe that this issue needs to be addressed and I believe that this is a very important issue. 2k gear boosts players stats in the thousands as far as stat points go. I believe my dex is boosted like 1200 points with 2k gear on. Please, please at least give us an update on what is being done to bring 2k gear back into the game.
BOO!:ghost:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm a bit out of touch... but is everything else available? (250,500,750,1000,1500?)

... looks like it is according to the list I've got, but i just want to verify ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

250 legs can only be found in chests. 250 plate can be crafted. I believe 250 boots can only be found in chests or fished. I don't believe there is any 250 gloves. 250 helm is purchasable. There is no 250 amulet. 500 gear can either be crafted or dropped. 750 legs drop from ancient minotaurs. 750 plate can only be found in a chest. 750 helm can only be found in a chest. 750 boots can be crafted(both melee and ranged). 750 amulet drops from green devils. 250, 500, 750, and 1k weapons can all be crafted. I believe 1500 weapons can only be found in a chest or crafted on devil's island(not absolutely sure about the crafting). If I've gotten any of this list wrong or left something out, please correct me.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Ryaca wrote:250 legs can only be found in chests. 250 plate can be crafted. I believe 250 boots can only be found in chests or fished. I don't believe there is any 250 gloves. 250 helm is purchasable. There is no 250 amulet. 500 gear can either be crafted or dropped. 750 legs drop from ancient minotaurs. 750 plate can only be found in a chest. 750 helm can only be found in a chest. 750 boots can be crafted(both melee and ranged). 750 amulet drops from green devils. 250, 500, 750, and 1k weapons can all be crafted. I believe 1500 weapons can only be found in a chest or crafted on devil's island(not absolutely sure about the crafting). If I've gotten any of this list wrong or left something out, please correct me.
There is also the lvl300 helm that can be purchased at blitzbee island shop.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

There are certainly things that need to be tweaked In FT, some may argue long over due, however, to not allow players to armor themselves after reaching 2k, is almost laughable. Ironically, players requiring these items, have spent that and then some in REAL money... FOCUS on Forgotten Tales, it is worth the effort!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I also see this as a potential problem. There are a lot of people that are just now turning 2k and never got the opportunity to fish the 2K equipment.
Not not to mention the fact that now for high-level characters fishing is no longer fun or even worth doing. Fishing is one of the coolest features of Ft but high-level characters don't even get to really appreciate it or enjoy it now :cry:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I believe that there are 2 ways currently in development that would make 2k gear available
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Cleopatra wrote:I also see this as a potential problem. There are a lot of people that are just now turning 2k and never got the opportunity to fish the 2K equipment.
Not not to mention the fact that now for high-level characters fishing is no longer fun or even worth doing. Fishing is one of the coolest features of Ft but high-level characters don't even get to really appreciate it or enjoy it now :cry:
I agree 100%. Fishing was by far my favorite thing to do in FT. I appreciate the update Blitz. It's good to know that making 2k gear attainable is in the works. Hopefully soon.