Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DarwiN

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by DarwiN »

I like Arashiko you have my support :)
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

• My MMO Main account is...Ryaca_1

• All other MMO accounts are...Ryaca11, vader_, Ryaca2, Bongo, Dead_1, Ryaca0, Ryaca1, dhRyan, rec_, Reaper555, Ryaca7, _rec, Ryaca5, broken, Ryaca_, Ryaca_3, Ryaca_2, Ryaca, Bonk

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? None.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? A couple of years ago.

• Why do you want to be a mod? I log on everyday no matter what, and I could help players solve or work through issues and I could help the GM Team as they are very busy right now with the new game and real life issues. I could share the work load.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I have been playing for awhile now and have become very knowledgeable in many aspects of the game. I have read just about every post on the forums and I could use that information to pass on to other players and I could answer PM's as I check the forums several times a day. I also believe that I have learned a lot throughout my days in the FT world and have become a great player and I know that I will be fair no matter what. I also could help out the short handed GM team. I also have learned patience. Also, my forum skill is level 11.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? I have never been muted.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes. For defending my lower level friends and clan mates from a higher level player. I helped kill him four times. Another high level player was attacking our clan and unclanned during the battle. That was my fifth kill. I have never been outlaw since.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because FT severely needs more GM presence. I am experienced and well versed in the rules of gameplay. I would be a valuable asset to the FT Admin/GM team.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes.

• What is the current keyword? Ascanius.

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Leone(a little over a year), Madmaniac(he is the very first friend that I made at least a year and a half ago), Zepper93(the second friend that I made about a year and a half ago), Local(third friend I made around the same time), Vasinta(friended her just after I friended Local), Mutedawg(friended about a year and a half ago), Naomi(about a year and a half ago, Urknight(friended about a month or so ago).

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? USA Central time zone.

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English.

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! I am 41 years old.
BOO!:ghost:
naomi

Post by naomi »

+10 to Ryaca ^_^
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Leone

Post by Leone »

Ryaca will be an amazing GM and an invaluable asset to the team. He certainly gets my vote:)
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

+1 to Arashiko and to Ryaca! Both of them seem like very good GM material :D
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

WARBRINGER wrote:+1 to Arashiko and to Ryaca! Both of them seem like very good GM material :D
I agree.
Cytracka

Post by Cytracka »

My MMO Main account is...
Cytracka.

• All other MMO accounts are...
Moignon , Kirito7, Colciano.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
No, I haven't.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
I started playing FT since last year.

• Why do you want to be a mod?
Because I want to help everyone, when I was low leveled, people helped me to level up, they told me where should I went to do such quests and always stand near me when I needed them.

• Why do you think you should be a mod?
Because I don't like violence. I want to show them how much FT is a good game without violence. I never killed a player of my own free will. And also, I'm helpful, trustful, honest, I like responsibility too.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
No, I haven't.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
No, I haven't.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
Because I want to help the Mod community all the time! I think they have a lot of hardwork for the good performance of the game so I want to bring my help to them.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes, I did, and I will follow them.

• What is the current keyword?
It is " Ascanius ".

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
3 of people that can support me being a mod are:
- Uroro
- Fire Killer1
- Mangara
They helped me a lot when I played FT with them. They are a good friend, a brother for me! And they'll never leave me alone when we stand together. I can trust on them everytime. When I started playing FT, they were already strong than me. I thought I never be strong like them, but they showed, that I can be strong, and told me not to give up. I follow their advice till now.

• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
I live in Madagascar. My timezone is GMT +03:00, East Africa.

• What language(s) can you speak/type?
I can type English and French.

• Are you older than 18 years?
Yes, I am 18 years old.
Vevrok

Post by Vevrok »

• My MMO Main account is... Vevrok

• All other MMO accounts are... Vevrok

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? None

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 1 year ago

• Why do you want to be a GM? Because I am dedicated to what I do, I have a lot of time available, I like to help, and I can bring new ideas to the team, I already had a chance to be in another game period: 1 year, and help the players well in the game or Forum, I saw the rules and I'm aware of them and hope to one day help

• Why do you think you should be a GM?
Because I am trustworthy, dedicated, active, and in my own opinion the maturity is a valuable thing and I know this is a volunteer job, and I will work as a team as this is a team

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? I never got muted.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? i play in peace!

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because I am trustworthy, dedicated, active, and in my own opinion the maturity is a valuable thing and I know this is a volunteer job, and I will work as a team as this is a team

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes (read before apply)

• What is the current keyword? Mithril

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? None, i dont have friends.

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? Brazil, gmt3

• What language(s) can you speak/type? Portuguese,english,spanish,poland

• Are you older than 18 years? 18 year old.
Last edited by Vevrok on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

+1 to Vevrok.
BOO!:ghost:
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

Vevrok would be a good candidate as GM... Since it would be a GM that could help those who speak Portuguese and Spanish... Because there is not and there are already many Spanish and Portuguese players :shock: :D :lol:
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180