Hi my name is magix.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Original first magix

Hi my name is magix.

Post by Original first magix »

Hi guys my name is magix .
Yes the real one !!!

I been back couple times to look around a little.
Looks like same old same old.

After what 2 years ? Maybe 3 I still have no apolegize from Cleopatra.

Am still waiting for it so I can return with
magix reborn / magix return or something

Is there any old players around??? Sure can pm me .

Peace out . Magix

And for the wannabe's get a life . I am the one and only. People who know me find that out real fast by my typing and how I am so .......
MadMikael

Re: Hi my name is magix.

Post by MadMikael »

So... I've read your chat, and your posts (this one, and the one that never saw the light of day).

This does indeed sound like the original magix... but, anyone who knew him well enough could imitate him... so, we'll see..

I'll make this reply based on the assumption you are the real magix:

About Cleo: she hasn't been a GM (moderator) for some time now; she left on her own decision. If you want an apology, you can ask her, but don't hold your breath. As far as the GMs go, our opinion is unchanged.

About old players and link: I think link is pretty much gone; there may be an account or two in the system still with the tag, but they're not really active I think. As for old players, most have moved on, their accounts traded or sold; you'll see them from time to time, but they're not the same players. Every now and then someone pops in saying hello, that they were so and so, and checks things out. Some stay, some go. Typical MMO.

About your returning: based on who you were, and who you seem to be, I'd suggest you don't. The game has a lot of new content, but really, not that much different. You will likely have the same issues again that you had in the past. In magix's opinion, the game would likely be a waste of your time and money (you said something like that once I believe). Really, you'd have to invest a large amount of money to make the impact you once did, and I think after a while, you'd get bored and regret it, as it's still pretty much the same in that manner. This could potentially lead to a repeat of some of your previous actions, and even though it might get you a laugh or two, would really just be a waste of your time and ours. Sure, if you want to invest, I suppose I should encourage you, but I don't think you'd have a lot of fun in the long run.

To Everyone:
Anyway, the original magix was a notorious player. He was the first one to massively buy levels, and he was a great bad guy. In the roleplaying aspect, he was awesome in that. When stuff started to get complicated, magix started posting large lists of ideas to improve the game... there were so many, and most were very good ideas... however, as things got more complicated, magix decided to leave, and asked for his forum account to be deleted :( All those posts, all those ideas, lost... I really felt like the game lost something there... but, what's done is done.

To Magix directly:
You were a great in your own right. Your name is still whispered about, and your status is legendary. I don't think you could really top that, but if you got the cash, you're welcome to try. Clan stuff is pretty much a topic I stay out of; recently, there have been developments, and a big clan war with a twist; but for the most part, clans seem to be about diplomacy and talking. But, there are a few players that play like you used to; maybe if you got together with them, you could start something you'd find fun.
Anyway, good to see a familiar name, hope you've been doing well, and - try to stay out of trouble while you're here ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Tpartyclaws

Post by Tpartyclaws »

I was in link so XD the people in the clan are not completely gone mike ^^XD and there are some huge levels in the game now XD if ur not aware
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

You were a great in your own right. Your name is still whispered about, and your status is legendary.
Don't underestimate how Mad said that your name is still whispered about, it actually does get brought up often ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

Its always to good to see greater evil come out :twisted: hehehe...Hello :lol:
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

WARBRINGER wrote:
You were a great in your own right. Your name is still whispered about, and your status is legendary.
Don't underestimate how Mad said that your name is still whispered about, it actually does get brought up often ;)
I would even guess that magix may have been an inspiration to another infamous character named Jony.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Does anyone know what happened to the original Jony? The mage?
BOO!:ghost:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Ryaca wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the original Jony? The mage?
It's common knowledge, so I don't think it's bad to say.
Jony is perm jailed, never to see light again.
The player does still play though.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Would it be ok to reveal what his rule violation was and the current level of his mage at the time of perm jail? I have heard that he was very high level. Players still tell stories about his attacks and how he was notorious for player kills.
BOO!:ghost:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I'm sorry, but I can't give out details.
Why he was punished, who his current alts are, his facebook, etc.

If you're really curious, ask around. Someone might tell you how to get a hold of him.
And he might tell you himself what he did.