ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Drewgor

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Drewgor »

I've got an Idea and the perfect 1St bug for it. Poison dmg, I think that would be another thing to add to make things interesting in the game. Just like in OV the newest game. Why not for Forgotten Tales?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Drewgor wrote:I've got an Idea and the perfect 1St bug for it. Poison dmg, I think that would be another thing to add to make things interesting in the game. Just like in OV the newest game. Why not for Forgotten Tales?
Good idea. It's been mentioned in the past but definitely worth reviving.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

BOO!:ghost:
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

fozitronic

Post by fozitronic »

Please add the game protection of the mandatory quests that required to complete the main storyline. This can be implemented in the form of warnings, or severe restrictions in the performance of such quests. I mean the quest with the Princess (Quest ID: 15), which in the future is impossible to complete a quest with a letter from the Chef (Quest ID: 204). Thank you.
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

4 sposoby ogru,stone skin,enhances the protection of the player by 30% from their protection,but increases vulnerability to magic(spells) attacks by 15% throw their ideas
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

Add to the game no longer donatyh pets and add a pet at 100 level, and then 1 strong pet, and the second in this case, the dog is weak!
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

I propose to add the function of adding a maximum of 3 players to the party, all players would have 10% experience for killing the mob by another member of the group and also a player in the group could take the drop of another player in the group, but only with his confirmation
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

Add this chip on the holidays twice the experience, craft, drop, and so on.
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

The people! The ax is the weakest, he does not even have the aggressive ability !!! It's time to solve this problem! I'm already sick of that some ogre 100lvl is killing me of the ax 312 !!! And, stunning should only work if the player say 100 lvl attacks the player 90-110 lvl, that's with such a break, stunning should work, and not 0lvl stuns any players with any level !!!!!!!!!