Castle range bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shawn

Castle range bug

Post by Shawn »

I have a screen shot this time to explain, and why is it always a slxo castle i find? Lmao.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-04-05-22-31-51.png
Screenshot_2017-04-05-22-31-51.png (814.1 KiB) Viewed 6036 times
Screenshot_2017-04-05-22-15-24.png
Screenshot_2017-04-05-22-15-24.png (820.56 KiB) Viewed 6036 times
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
NightBaby

Re: Castle range bug

Post by NightBaby »

I also find this a lot when fighting Lev and SLXO. All the ranges are glitched including ballistas/catapults. It angers me when this is ignored, but I realize it must be seen to be believed.
I have a few screenshots to help open this topic up. ;)
I hope for this glitch abuse to be looked at and stopped. I am truly tired of walking by a tower and dying out of its range. Ty for your time.
Does life really get better?
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Triangluated coverage, I should be good to step 1 more north according to tower range but I can't. I also cannot survive to take a picture to show it just death.

The next post's picture shows someone walking inside the tower range untouched as well.

Yes auto was set, yes there was ammo in tower (fireballs and stone) and yes he actually stood there in several spots (I have multiple ss I took in a row but figured it'd just be repetitive).
Attachments
Ss1.png
Ss1.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 5894 times
Ss2.png
Ss2.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 5894 times
Ss3.png
Ss3.png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 5894 times
Last edited by Cashew on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Here is the one of standing inside the range untouched. Wouldn't let me attach it on the previous post.
Attachments
rsz_screenshot_20170607-171800.jpg
rsz_screenshot_20170607-171800.jpg (243.89 KiB) Viewed 5893 times
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

To the gm that have repetively said pictures don't show it well, come test it for yourself. They have extended range, if their towers can hit outside the circle and ours can't even hit INSIDE the circle something ain't right.
Silverjew

Post by Silverjew »

I have reported this to gm and they just shrugged it off. Doesn't seem they care
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

This bug has been reported for lots of players and no fixed yet. I know that isn't hard to fix, I hope that It can be fixed soon :roll:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Cashew wrote:To the gm that have repetively said pictures don't show it well, come test it for yourself. They have extended range, if their towers can hit outside the circle and ours can't even hit INSIDE the circle something ain't right.
I've also seen them in range of towers and not get hit. They attack us while inside range and do not get hit by tower! I've also noticed that when I try to stun them, they can hit me but I can't throw a stun until I'm in around 4 or 5 range. They have 8 range and so do my stuns yet I cannot hit them? How is this fair and possible? They can hit us and we can't touch them b/c of all the glitched ranges! How much more will it take before a GM listens and sees it themselves?! I'm tired of such glitches being ignored and abused! You can't call it lag. Different devices, connections, people, accounts all have the same problem with these ranges. This only happens when fighting them!
Does life really get better?
JM Punk

Post by JM Punk »

On this topic ive spoken to GM about, castle range is more supportive of the castles above
Seiging and building one has to be closer at the bottom and they can get more spacing from the top
Making it difficult fighting a clan above
Many buildings have already been destroyed with this abuse so point is many players are upset about it and i wanna know what u guys are doing about it
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

We investigated, and are aware of the situation, which is being tested and analysed. It doesn't need to be told again, but still... we cannot fix any glitch or bug, because they are compbatant's area.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message