Text messages kick me

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ninenine

Re: Text messages kick me

Post by ninenine »

I'm not sure if the problem still exists or not.
I do always have that problem . For me, this is because of using dual-SIM phone. Most of the phones and tabs don't support using both SIM1 and SIM2 radios simultaneously ( except their idle stage) . When we're talking on SIM1, the SIM2 radio function is literally at "off" stage.
Mobile Data Service also works in this way, and, so does Messaging Service.

There it comes:
I am playing FT with my SIM1's mobile data and if there is an incomming call or message to SIM2, the SIM1's data connection will be cut off for a short period. This period may be short, may be long enough to disconnect the game from the server. It depends on many facts such as, current network provider, phone specifications, phone's firmware and many others.

Another possible problems are ( including Single SIM phones )
- Incomming message notification peeking manner of the phone's operating system.
- Incomming call notification peeking manner of the phone's operating system.
- FT MMO version doesn't like itself being inactive, meaning it never works in background even for a second. So, if something pops up while you're playing, mostly you will be kicked from the game ( Again, it depends on the OS of the phone).
- Other unknown reasons :lol:

Sorry if I got too caught up in my problems and I hope I'm not in a wrong forum. :P. I just wanted to help in case Ryaca had the same problem like me.
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

MadMikael wrote:
ninenine wrote:
Tnickel wrote:You can also put your phone in "Airplane" mode from the pop down menu on top screen. Just simply scroll your finger down from top of screen to open menu. This mode blocks all calls and notifications only emergency calls or notifications will be allowed. Every newer phone 2010 plus has this mode. Just simply turn it off or on as you are playing.
:D. Old post but, please.
U kidding me? Seriously. :D
Haha, good necro.
Anyway, the "airplane mode" blocks all signals coming in and out of your device...
This is so you can *technically* use your phone on a plane to play an offline game (however, I doubt they'd let you).
However, by definition, your data or your wifi will not work. So, the mmo would not be an option.
Yes, Mad. You're right.
I actually forgot about offline version while I was reading this thread although I started with the offline version :lol:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Thank you for explaining.
BOO!:ghost:
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

On my phone I can go into airplane mode and then re - enable WiFi. And put it into Do Not Disturb mode.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Interesting...
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

This does work for Wifi and bluetooth, but not for mobile data, at least not on my LG phone.
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

Theoretically, cellular signal is the only one which attempts to interfere with the airplane's sensor and may cause problems with the navigation equipments. But it's not a big deal nowadays ( imo :D ). You won't need to shout "Mayday Mayday!" even if you forgot to enable the airplane mode during your flight. :lol: :lol:
And today's planes offer in-flight-WiFi. This means everything's OK if you use WiFi or Bluetooth in a plane. But please no Cellular Radios. May be that's why the phone/tab manufacturers support this feature ( Enabling WiFi or Bluetooth in Airplane Mode).
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

Funny thing is
"I have never flown before". :lol: :lol: :lol:
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

You are like a wise 99 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias