News on purchasable pets

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

News on purchasable pets

Post by ardesia »

A news from compbatant: starting with last update, pets which have magic or damage protection are no more available in game shop.

Already purchased pets are going to continue existing until the natural end of their life: take care of them :)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
hungry_wolf

Re: News on purchasable pets

Post by hungry_wolf »

This should mean there was an update. I didn t notice any .. Are this the only kind of updates released? :?
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

hungry_wolf wrote:This should mean there was an update. I didn t notice any .. Are this the only kind of updates released? :?
It depends on how you read the word "update" ;) there is not a new downloadable version of the game, but there are some news and fixes
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

ardesia wrote:
hungry_wolf wrote:This should mean there was an update. I didn t notice any .. Are this the only kind of updates released? :?
It depends on how you read the word "update" ;) there is not a new downloadable version of the game, but there are some news and fixes
I usually read that word as "more restrictions, rarely new content" :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

There is new pets? why no post them.

Pets wiith mage protection no availables lol I hope you make new ones. Because thr good pets of lvl 1500 have magic resist, without them you will able only to buy the minotaur. that means less xp. Really hope you thought this and add new ones in 1500lvls
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Leone

Post by Leone »

ardesia wrote:A news from compbatant: starting with last update, pets which have magic or damage protection are no more available in game shop.

Already purchased pets are going to continue existing until the natural end of their life: take care of them :)
Which pets in particular are no longer available please Ard?
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

I personally like the idea. Pets contribute too much of the work in the leveling process.

I would reduce their strength too but for the grind of a single level. I understand the need for gaining a level to be difficult but if the pets were reduced in str that placed them on par with a players own abilities, we would see more players playing and the afk problem would be diminished as a result.

I personally think ever player should have a leveling ability like the dwarf that would allow them to feel more involved in the leveling process. As an archer, I personally feel like a spectator most of the time watching my pets do the work.

High level mages have a real impact but that's a very small % of the players.

I'd like to see these changes implemented - an Archer can simultaneously attack everything in range, a Swordsman gets an additional 5% damage to his sword swings, the Dwarf should be allowed to run 'fast' for an additional 3 secs BUT have a longer cool down and Mages should have their casting time reduce to 1 spell every 2 secs.

See, EVERYONE happy ;-)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Blackthorne wrote:I personally like the idea. Pets contribute too much of the work in the leveling process.

I would reduce their strength too but for the grind of a single level. I understand the need for gaining a level to be difficult but if the pets were reduced in str that placed them on par with a players own abilities, we would see more players playing and the afk problem would be diminished as a result.

I personally think ever player should have a leveling ability like the dwarf that would allow them to feel more involved in the leveling process. As an archer, I personally feel like a spectator most of the time watching my pets do the work.

High level mages have a real impact but that's a very small % of the players.

I'd like to see these changes implemented - an Archer can simultaneously attack everything in range, a Swordsman gets an additional 5% damage to his sword swings, the Dwarf should be allowed to run 'fast' for an additional 3 secs BUT have a longer cool down and Mages should have their casting time reduce to 1 spell every 2 secs.

See, EVERYONE happy ;-)
Except ogres;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Nerf mages by over 90%?? ....i think maybe mages wouldn't be so happy lol ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Are black dragons still available for purchase?
BOO!:ghost: