When will it STOP?!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Re: When will it STOP?!

Post by hungry_wolf »

Sorry for saying, but we are talking about nothing. The simple truth is that nobody likes to loose, expecially when high level. Entering a world we accept rules, good or bad for any of us. The fact nobody can be invincibile is a condition that give the will of making progress and go on in game in spite of hazards and long hours playing to improve. In my opinion, the hardest rule to accept is that entering a clan, any level player, also 100 * your level, can kill or bully you, but we accept.
Can t be that any time something is against our will, we complain and start to make detailed calculations about what is wrong; there is nothing wrong, is the world we play, and win or loose are part of it.
I wrote many times about new 'game balancing' that i didn t like, as everybody, but , i must say that after making some changes in my way to play, is not so terribile, just need to adapt, and, i bite my tongue , must admit that a bit of complication makes game more interesting, WHILE WAITING UPDATES !

GREETINGS ;)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

Typically mages complaining when they are not omnipotent. Mages are still #1 and everyone who is NOT a mage knows this.

Boo bloody hoo! Keep casting wit ya auto clickers and belly aching. 90% MR does balance things out a little bit.

It's interesting to watch an equal level mage go down cause they are not prepared for a real fight; counting on their previous overwhelming advantage to carry them through.

Take care ya'll ;-)
bbardiya

Post by bbardiya »

Tommy wrote:Make MAGES useful again!

So far Mages are the most destroyed class in this awesome game. We have mana caps, we don't get mana bonuses to our spell strength from out MAGE GEAR (Mage gear? What a joke!) we get a 50% debuff to our spells during PVP, enemies have 95% spell resist + ballistas making it somewhere around 97% effectively, we get heal blocked by people all the time during pvp, all it takes is for 2-3 people to heal block and a mage becomes weaker than someone half, or even less than half their level. All that said, and not one other class has been debuffed in any of these ways. OH and guess what? There's talk of new weapons level 2500 coming into the game. Imagine that. Another way to ruin mages. Other classes get yet even MORE damage, whilst mages get absolutely nothing from it. NOTHING.

At least stop the heal blocking, or take away the caps and debuffs. Or even reduce magic resist. Do SOMETHING!

SORT YOUR HEADS OUT!
So with all these description
Do you agree to replace your account with same lvl swordman ?
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

I've actually messaged Compbatant about something along those lines
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I would also change my class if this were possible. I would even pay a lot of money for this to happen. A LOT :D
BOO!:ghost:
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

I think theres deffinately some good points here...but with most being said about the magic resist its needed...id not even stand a chance against a mage my lvl....im a little over 3k and theres almost no way i could even kill a mage thats 2500(minus a lag or some misclicking in my favor)....but ive been playing a mage a bit lately and find myself wondering if id set decent dex qnd some decent str along with having magic ability if i was a high lvl mage...not real sure wat the stats on the mage 2k gear is so cant really comment about that stuff....but i can empithize for u about heal blocking that gets annoying real quick
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

timewarp wrote:I think theres deffinately some good points here...but with most being said about the magic resist its needed...id not even stand a chance against a mage my lvl....im a little over 3k and theres almost no way i could even kill a mage thats 2500(minus a lag or some misclicking in my favor)....but ive been playing a mage a bit lately and find myself wondering if id set decent dex qnd some decent str along with having magic ability if i was a high lvl mage...not real sure wat the stats on the mage 2k gear is so cant really comment about that stuff....but i can empithize for u about heal blocking that gets annoying real quick
Mages set for non-spell combat fail. It's been tested. The issue is a mage's low Hp. Not suited for regular fighting pvp. It might work for grinding tho.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

timewarp wrote:I think theres deffinately some good points here...but with most being said about the magic resist its needed...id not even stand a chance against a mage my lvl....im a little over 3k and theres almost no way i could even kill a mage thats 2500(minus a lag or some misclicking in my favor)....but ive been playing a mage a bit lately and find myself wondering if id set decent dex qnd some decent str along with having magic ability if i was a high lvl mage...not real sure wat the stats on the mage 2k gear is so cant really comment about that stuff....but i can empithize for u about heal blocking that gets annoying real quick

Mage 2k full gear for PvP (500 robe no 2k and 2braclte no Mana) gets 60% spells protection, 850 dex, 1294 str and like 2k armor. Some mage get some dex for PvP which with armor helps a lot . A mage with more dex than you smash you directly .... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Drewgor

Post by Drewgor »

I agree with Tommy on mages, and what about us Dwarves, all we're good for any more is mining, and building. We need a PvP skill. We don't have anything to defend against attks except being used as Tanks. Help us out here give us dwarfs something to work with in PvP.
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Yea dwarfs do kinda suck for pvp...i suggested somewhere about making dwarfs hit all skill bypass the enemies armor so hurts them some more(similar to how swords always crit bypasses armor and dex)