Yes, if other changes are made at same time, or before this
19%
Not even if other changes are made
No votes

Total votes: 36
DAVEmanda

New heal spell

Post by DAVEmanda »

1st wrote:- Hello all , mages always been seeking for an individual heal spell .. it has although been requested many times over the years ..whenever it comes to pvp , someone jumps im deliberately to block the heal.. All mages know the suffering of not able to fight in crowds.. we cannot pvp any other char appropriately by them blocking our heals. Even While removing staff some players come close to us just to block our heals..its not fair and not balanced for mages till we have a new heal individual heal spell. Other classes been benefiting of spell resist why not implementing the new individual heal spell for mages.. I personally lost many 2k gears by this block

- All mages you can show your support here by commenting below and I thank Combatant to try to be comprehensive about this matter and all mages been requesting the new individual heal spell would fix all issues.. THANK YOU :|
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
MadMikael

Re: New heal spell

Post by MadMikael »

I vote yes
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

DAVEmanda wrote:
1st wrote:- Hello all , mages always been seeking for an individual heal spell .. it has although been requested many times over the years ..whenever it comes to pvp , someone jumps im deliberately to block the heal.. All mages know the suffering of not able to fight in crowds.. we cannot pvp any other char appropriately by them blocking our heals. Even While removing staff some players come close to us just to block our heals..its not fair and not balanced for mages till we have a new heal individual heal spell. Other classes been benefiting of spell resist why not implementing the new individual heal spell for mages.. I personally lost many 2k gears by this block

- All mages you can show your support here by commenting below and I thank Combatant to try to be comprehensive about this matter and all mages been requesting the new individual heal spell would fix all issues.. THANK YOU :|

Mages 1 vs 1 are superior to any other class, in fact they win against players far higher in lvls. and so you are suggesting that they should also be superior in group fights too?

You don't think that Compbatant hasn't thought extensively regarding his combat system. Absolutely, there's a method to what may appear to some as madness :twisted:

Also, each character has it's place in FT. If you wish excel at pvp, you don't create a dwarf, if you wish to collect stone and wood for building you don't create a mage. Every class has its strength and weakness, decide what you wish to excel at and create a character accordingly or as most do, create many, one for each occasion :lol:

P.S. No class has had an easier time acquiring 2k items from pvp than mages :P

rickdogg10

Post by rickdogg10 »

yes
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

I would have to say yes,especially with all the spell resistance in the game any 2k with a shield,including arch usein the 1500 bow shield combo is at what 95% resist
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Despite what many think, FT was not created just to cater to the whims of PvP.

+1 to Yes
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
toosh

Post by toosh »

YES :D :D :D
toosh arch, lv 1000
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

I support this :D
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

I vote yes
naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

I support you're Idea buddy this problem need to be fixed as fast as possible! :)
YES of course ;)